KoKo Du Lait - who has used this?

naturallygoldie

Hey ladies

I saw this online but couldn't find a review anywhere. It's by a company called Tukka Natural Haircare Solutions. http://www.tukkahaircare.com/

Has anybody used this before?

The ingredients are:
Purified Water, Dehydrated Coconut Milk, Bilberry Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Sugar Maple Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Extract, Mango Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Quarternized Honey, Panthenol, Silk Peptide,

"Natural Preservatives:: Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate"
Vitamin E, Natural Fragrance.

interesting. Seems kind of expensive.

Not sure what one of the testimonials means "No more kinky hair. Now my hair is soft." Huh?

If you try it, please give us a report though.

Not too crazy about that testimonial but the ingredients scream BUY ME. After the wealth of info this site has given me, I'm gonna go ahead and take one for the team.

It should come in sometime this week :) and of course I will post my thoughts on it.

I tried the line... The butter was to heavy for my hair and the hair lotion was ok. I end up giving both products to an co work. Purchase the items at a hair meet up.

Ok..if your hair likes cones and/or needs a heavy condish THIS ISN'T FOR YOU. The smell and texture are both light. I put in in my hair weds (while air drying), thurs and fri. I honestly don't know what it has done for my hair... :( grrrr

definite thumbs down

side note: airdrying CAN be done (my hair would dry out terribly and tangle when I tried). I discovered removing excess water with cotton t-shirts helps a ton! No frizz or drying out :)..tangles will always be the death of me..sigh

Back