knock off vs. name brand vitamins

soulchild

Do you think there's a big difference between knock-off vitamins (for ex. walmart brand) compared to a name brand (GNC) in terms of hair growth? I mean..the ingredients and labels are pretty much the same. (Im a poor college student lol)
ohwell.gif

Knocks offs are usually the same products for less money. With the name brands you are just paying for advertising and their pretty packaging. It's the same with namebrand and generic drugs. e.g. tylenolname brand) vs. acetaminophen(generic). Tylenol is just a brand name but if you look at the ingredients the drug is called acetaminophen. I always go with the generics it saves money and it works just the same. The packaging just may not be as pretty!
wink.gif

<font color="purple">I bought a generic version of Centrum Multivitamins at Family Dollar for $3.00. The same name brand may cost around the ball park of $7.00 or more, depending on the size bottle. I also agree about the same ingredients in the generic and the expensive name brand. Going cheap does save you money in the long run. Like I always say, there's no such thing as being a thrifty person, as long as you don't spend an arm and a leg on something that pays a heck of a lot more than some "cheap dirt" knock off. </font>

I think Jade once told us about Puritan Pride being sold under a different name at Walmart. She might be able to help with the topic.

Back