Kiss Express Color

princessdi

Can this sem-permanent rinse be used right after relaxing like sebastian colourshines? If you've used it, have you experienced any damage?

Yes, however, I allow my stylist to put this in my hair the day of my relaxers. No damage b/c I do not do my own relaxers I allow my stylist to do my hair.

I just used it tonite. I will be getting a relaxer on Friday. I do get semi perm color the day of relaxer but I also get it done at the salon. I get my full head relaxers always at the salon.

Ladies how long does the Kiss color typically last on your hair? I am looking to try it in clear this Saturday. Also, does it contain glycerin as an ingredient?

Thanks in advance for your response,
tishee

I used it before, but I prefer Jazzings and Beautiful Collections (I just do, don't ask why). You can do it the same day of relaxer without heat (cuticles are already open), and make sure you follow up with a good moisturizing DC. Your hair will be hard after you put the color, and after your DC it'll be soft again. Also, try to put vaseline on your hair line so if it drips your forehead doesn't look like stained Koolaid. And wear gloves, your fingernails will thank you. Rinse it all out until the water runs clear or your pillow cases and shirt collars will stain.

I think for me it lasted about 4 weeks- it fades with each wash and if you wash weekly that's like 4 washes. The bottle says 6 weeks, but honestly it's not as vibrant after a month for me anyway. I always do one shade darker than my real hair in a dark burgundy or chocolate brown.

Ladies how long does the Kiss color typically last on your hair? I am looking to try it in clear this Saturday. Also, does it contain glycerin as an ingredient?

Thanks in advance for your response,
tishee

Idk, but it does have alcohol in it. It doesn't have ammonia or peroxide but does have alcohol. It'll harden and tangle your hair. But follow up with a good moisturizing DC.

Back