Kirk Franklin Hosts TBN (w/Israel, Yolanda, Jonathan Butler) Dec. 15, '06

PaperClip

Friday Dec 15, 2006
Kirk Franklin hosts Jonathan Butler, Yolanda Adams, Israel Houghton & New Breed, and Potter's House Choir in Dallas, TX.
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/2/37.html\

I don't have cable so it's nice to be able to watch the program online, esp. when my favorite music group is on (Israel and New Breed)!

Enjoy!

RelaxerRehab said:
Friday Dec 15, 2006
Kirk Franklin hosts Jonathan Butler, Yolanda Adams, Israel Houghton & New Breed, and Potter's House Choir in Dallas, TX.
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/2/37.html\

I don't have cable so it's nice to be able to watch the program online, esp. when my favorite music group is on (Israel and New Breed)!

Enjoy!

Thanks Pretty Lady... These are some of my favorites as well. Shimmie's at her desk right now....smiling. ;) You just made my day.

Nice & Wavy said:
Made my day too!!! I'm looking at it right now :p

Have you 'cried' yet? :lol:

You know how we do when the worship hits the right heart string... :cry:

Here's a tissue. Oh, you can have the box. I have plenty. (sniffle)

star said:
I caught some of it and what I saw was good. Thanks

Star, where you able to hear Yolanda Adams' business testimony? Her exhortation flows with this week's prayer and fasting topic....current and future businesses.

Of course, I'm quite hyped. :lol: As I've been in prayer about this, then the loving spirit of God moves on your heart to post it regarding prayer, then Rehab, makes this post about the TBN broadcast ... I 'view' it and hear Yolanda's testimony. Hey, the mouth of two or three witnesses.

I am so blessed...excited yes, but more I am blessed that God would bestow so much love upon us. (What manner of love is this...? -- His love) ;)

God bless you.

(I'm re-posting this message in your prayer thread. The broadcast will be a blessing to many who are praying in this area).

Last edited:
Shimmie said:
Star, where you able to hear Yolanda Adams' business testimony? Her exhortation flows with this week's prayer and fasting topic....current and future businesses.

Of course, I'm quite hyped. :lol: As I've been in prayer about this, then the loving spirit of God moves on your heart to post it regarding prayer, then Rehab, makes this post about the TBN broadcast ... I 'view' it and hear Yolanda's testimony. Hey, the mouth of two or three witnesses.

I am so blessed...excited yes, but more I am blessed that God would bestow so much love upon us. (What manner of love is this...? -- His love) ;)

God bless you.

(I'm re-posting this message in your prayer thread. The broadcast will be a blessing to many who are praying in this area).
Yes, I heard her testimony and I really love Yolonda and hope everything works out for her. I saw a good 30 minutes or so of the show.

Back