Kinky twist hair

I only use the marley braid but last time I got them done, the hair braider brushed out the hair and used the brushed out marley hair to do my twists. It made my twists look nice & it wasn't rough at all. Hth

I like the afro kinky bulk best personally but if you think Marley braid is too coarse then thats definitely a no go for you.

i have noticed a difference in brands, personally. when my clients bring me anything other than janet, which is all i used on me and my sister for a few years, their twists are rougher and don't last as long. also, IMO it is softer after a vinegar bath.

i wanna try that brushing out tip...

I like janet. In my opinion all of the black n gold kinky hair is wack, it tangles and someting about it doesn't work right it if you wanna dip the ends with rollers. Janet is apparently toyokalon and kanekalon mixed together.I have tried other brands that were mixed (I can't remeber their names) but they also worked really well.

I liked the Janet Collection kinky twist hair. It lasted for a long time and responded to washes very well. It wasn't "soft" but after the first wash the hair softened up quite a bit.

Back