Kinky straight Clip-in

mizzy247

Hey ladies so I finally went to the salon and was SO EMBARRASSED due to my fine or THIN hair and she took about 3 inches off due to see thru hair.. Can anyone suggest where I can get some clip-in hair to add for volume and length that is good quality kinky straight hair???

At the beauty supply store near me the clip on hairs run from $150 and up.

So I made my own. I bought the wig clips and my own hair and sewed it in. There are videos on youtube that shows how to do it and that how I learned how to make mine.

Attachments

• clips.jpg
    clips.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 21
  • hairclip.jpg
    hairclip.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 37

So I made my own. I bought the wig clips and my own hair and sewed it in. There are videos on youtube that shows how to do it and that how I learned how to make mine.
That's a great idea!

Hey thanks so much.. I seen some you tube videos seems like something I will try..Now on the search for some hair!! You ROCK!!!:yep:

I had to do this just tonight. My hair is lacking volume. I bought kinky straight hair from hisandher.com and it looks like my hair texture except the color is slightly lighter but I can make it work. I bought clips to sew it on but I was scared of breakage from the clips so I sewed in one row to a cornrow. I'm happy with it.

Back