Kinky hair Extensions that are a near(ish) match for my 4B/4c hair

Endlesslegs

Hey guys! Just thought I'd share pictures of my latest kinky hair extensions especially as I know that some type 4 ladies struggle with finding hair that matches their leave out :look: - I know I did/still do!

FYI - this is not a review :-) (in the interests of full disclosure (I'm a lawyer hehe:lol:), the hair is from my friend's hair line -nazuri curls - plus I have only had it in a week). It is kinky curly hair in a low lustre which I find perfect because it doesn't have that shiny plasticy look we sometimes get with weaves. I installed the hair on a wig cap and left a little horse shoe bit out at the front which I use to stop the edge of the cap from showing:drunk:

I'm really liking the hair as a protective style, and even the bewildered faces from some people wondering why I havent 'tamed the frizz' hasn't killed my joy :rolleyes::lol:

What do you reckon, does the hair need to be tamed?:lachen:

11193760476_d6cf74de65.jpg

11193717444_78806a459a.jpg
11193878963_c3c7be13f1.jpg

11193702484_d5a3ec5aec.jpg

Thanks, looks pretty. Do you have any pictures showing your front hairline. I'd like to see how its blending. How will you care for this hair? Weekly washes/spritzes? Finger/comb/or brush detangling? Also, is there an knotting?

Beautiful! I'd also like to see how it blends. My 4 a/b hair is not that uniformly curly, so doubt it'd work with my texture unless I introduced gel. :look: But I'm sure it'd match for others.

Thanks, looks pretty. Do you have any pictures showing your front hairline. I'd like to see how its blending. How will you care for this hair? Weekly washes/spritzes? Finger/comb/or brush detangling? Also, is there an knotting?

Hey! how is your hair doing? I still haven't been able to get a Komaza appoint meant :-(

I don't have pictures of the front hairline but Im currently uploading a video to my hair channel that has a bit where you can see the difference in textures. I'll try to take a pic on my phone tomorrow before work and see if I can upload a pic here via my phone. My hair is a true 4c so the match is not perfect, but it is good because I tuck my 4c ends under the hair so it just looks like I have kinkier roots.

I also spritz the hair everyday with conditioner and water to reduce the frizz. I don't believe any one that says their kinky hair does not tangle, this matts up at the nape but nothing uncomfortable, just that the curls clump together. I chose not to bother with it because you can't tell, and it is easy to separate the matted hair with conditioner when it is time for my wash.

Beautiful! I'd also like to see how it blends. My 4 a/b hair is not that uniformly curly, so doubt it'd work with my texture unless I introduced gel. :look: But I'm sure it'd match for others.

Thank you! My 4c hair does not have any curls whatsoever unless saturated with conditioner but I make it work, you can see it a little better here. I tried using gel with it when I first got it - FAIL, I had to wash it out, it looked ridiculous!

Sorry I didn't think to take the most obvious picture :lol::lol:

11193849443_24b2978b92_z.jpg

The best way to blend hair that does not have a curl pattern is to twist, braid, corn row the leave out. The same way you would do it for a twist-out or braid-out.

It is very pretty. I don't think you need to tame it. But you said you are a lawyer. If you need to for career reasons then do so.

Hey! how is your hair doing? I still haven't been able to get a Komaza appoint meant :-(

I don't have pictures of the front hairline but Im currently uploading a video to my hair channel that has a bit where you can see the difference in textures. I'll try to take a pic on my phone tomorrow before work and see if I can upload a pic here via my phone. My hair is a true 4c so the match is not perfect, but it is good because I tuck my 4c ends under the hair so it just looks like I have kinkier roots.

I also spritz the hair everyday with conditioner and water to reduce the frizz. I don't believe any one that says their kinky hair does not tangle, this matts up at the nape but nothing uncomfortable, just that the curls clump together. I chose not to bother with it because you can't tell, and it is easy to separate the matted hair with conditioner when it is time for my wash.

Nevermind. I saw your vid, and it looks good in front. My hair is doing very well. I had my 3rd analysis a few months ago (my 1 year Komazaversary :yep:). All results were very good (no split or knot issues, porosity in tact, root healthy)-- so more verification that after a year, the routine is working. I was going to post about it but got busy. Anyhoo, at some point I probably do a update thread and detangle routine.

hell to the naw, I'll make everyone uncomfortable if so be the case. It's lovely, full and thick!!

I agree with kandake with doing a braid out in small sections to get it to blend and match better.

You and this hair are beautiful! Love your install OP and I think it looks tamed enough. Thanks for sharing.

ETA- which hair is it and how many packs and what inches did you use?

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Last edited:
Girl is that you in the pics?! Sooo beautiful! I love that hair and no you don't need to tame it.

The best way to blend hair that does not have a curl pattern is to twist, braid, corn row the leave out. The same way you would do it for a twist-out or braid-out.

Thank you, I tried that and it didnt look too great :-(

It is very pretty. I don't think you need to tame it. But you said you are a lawyer. If you need to for career reasons then do so.

Thank you! Thankfully my firm don't really care about things like that so it is not really a problem :-)

hell to the naw, I'll make everyone uncomfortable if so be the case. It's lovely, full and thick!!

I agree with kandake with doing a braid out in small sections to get it to blend and match better.
hahaha! thank you!

You and this hair are beautiful! Love your install OP and I think it looks tamed enough. Thanks for sharing.

ETA- which hair is it and how many packs and what inches did you use?

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Thank you, it is from nazuricurls on facebook - 3 packs, 18, 22 and 24

Girl is that you in the pics?! Sooo beautiful! I love that hair and no you don't need to tame it.

haha thank you, indeed it is I :-)

Back