kinky curly perfectly polished oil

iri9109

i saw this at target a couple of weeks ago...it was like $20 for 4oz i think, and i remember it having some good oils in it including argan...personally i thought it was kind of expensive, but lately i've being seeing some really expensive oil mixes lately, which makes this seem like a good deal
db_file_img_2457_200x200.jpg

here are the ingredients:
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Tritcum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil and natural fragrance

has anyone tried this?

I haven't. But I'd be too concern that the percentage of all the other oils besides the Apricot oil is quite low.

Target no longer allows you to return products that don't work for your hair so I no longer will make risky moves and purchase untried products from there.

Bumping.....

I haven't. But I'd be too concern that the percentage of all the other oils besides the Apricot oil is quite low.

Target no longer allows you to return products that don't work for your hair so I no longer will make risky moves and purchase untried products from there.

Bumping.....

yeah, thats what i was thinking...i'd probably be better off just getting 4oz of pure argan oil.

I love Kinky Curly products. I'd be willing to shell out the money to try the oil because I like the brand. If its not everything I've wished for, at least I'll have something for an exotic hot oil treatment.

Is this new in the KC line? I already have some oil in my hair care product stash (pure argan), so I won't be trying this product.

i saw this at target a couple of weeks ago...it was like $20 for 4oz i think, and i remember it having some good oils in it including argan...personally i thought it was kind of expensive, but lately i've being seeing some really expensive oil mixes lately, which makes this seem like a good deal
db_file_img_2457_200x200.jpg

here are the ingredients:
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Tritcum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil and natural fragrance

has anyone tried this?

Bought it. I used it as a substitute for jojoba and castor in my kimmaytube leave in.
....Meh.
My hair dried a little faster than usual.
It's super-duper thick.
I'll try it in another fashion later in the week.

Last edited:
I've been eyeing this too. Hope somebody that has used this will chime in.
I just got this oil at Target 2 days ago because the weather's warmer now & I can do Kinky Curly wash & go again. I like it a lot
smilefro.gif
. Much better than the Gloss Pomade. It's made my hair nice & soft & gotten rid of the stiffness/crunchy feeling. Yesterday was in the upper 80's with low humidity & my hair got to feeling a bit dry & I had to spray it twice. After coming home & using the oil, it was much softer. Today it was hotter than yesterday & it stayed nice all day......the curls even looked better defined & shiny & I didn't have to respray in the middle of the day to get rid of a dry feeling. Soft pretty hair all day !
So far I'm loving this oil & it's going to be a staple in my KCCC regimen
toothysmilie.gif
. It's pricey
at $18- $20 for a 4 oz bottle but,it's about as thick as JBCO you only need a very little bit & so far after 1 or 2 applications you may not need to use it every day. Just rub between your palms & smooth it over your hair.

Here's what it says on the site:
PERFECTLY POLISHED

PERFECTLY POLISHED is a pure and natural blend of luxurious oils. Formulated with Argan Oil from Morocco it is designed to lubricate, protect and add a healthy shine to your hair.
Can be used for hot oil treatments, pre-shampoo treatments and as a finishing aid on dry hair.
NO MINERAL OIL, NO PETROLEUM AND SILICONE FREE

Back