Kinky, curly hair site

Thanks, SVT. I just saw this book in Barnes and Noble the other day. I only looked through it briefly, but it seems promising.
smile.gif

I'm going to have to go the bookstore. Dickey seems really positive:

Hair Rules! is chock-full of simple tips for all types of curly hair and covers everything from the best shampoos and conditioners to use, to damage-free hair-drying (dust off that hood dryer!), the use of natural oils, and the safest coloring, styling, and chemical relaxing techniques, as well as guidelines for maintaining healthy, gorgeous hair.

"My mission," writes Dickey, "is simple: to advise and encourage all women with non-straight hair to strive to attain their beauty, whatever their ethnicity, and whatever their tastes."

[ QUOTE ]
*slightly off topic*

I LOVE the fro on the website entrance!

[/ QUOTE ]

I loveeeeeeeeeee the opening page. It is lovely to see all textures encompassed.

Thanks for the link, the book sounds interesting.

It's funny, I'm so into hair and have never purchased a hair book..I need to start...

Thanks for that information STV, I looked over at the site and it seems very interesting, I shall be getting the book and I am so pleased at last he refered to natural hair as kinky, not nappy.

Back