Kinky Curly Curling Custard Results

Ginsana

I haven't posted in light years!! lol... But I'm back because I'm now newly natural after transition for 10 months and doing the big chop in January. I was VERY scared of what my hair would look like as a natural because I hadn't seen it in ages. However, in an effort to get used to it and embrace what's growing out of my scalp, I decided to try some popular products to see what would work for me; the first being Kinky Curly Curling Custard. I applied WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much the first time I did it! lol...but click my photo album to see! I welcome comments and suggestions because I am so new to this natural thing and I wanna do it right ;-)

I like it! How long did it take for it to dry- u air-dried?

Thanks! It took like 2 and a half hours for it to dry...maybe its because my hair is short, I dunno. Everyone else who's reviews I read said it took light years to dry, but again...maybe its because I don't have a heap of hair on my head yet...

^^ what she said ^^:yep:

just curious, how did your hair feel after it dried? was it soft or more stiff? it looked lovely!

Thank you dear! My hair felt reaaally soft after it dried. HOWEVER...lol...because I used too much the first time..I mean, I used a whoooole lot...it had like white stuff like buildup the next day...only because I used too much though. Overall, I liked it!

Absolutely lovely. :yep: Thanks very much for sharing!

ETA: I Just have to say that the shape of your head is perfect for sporting a shorter cut, so don't feel self-conscious about how it looks! You look great, and I really mean that! :yep:

Absolutely lovely. :yep: Thanks very much for sharing!

ETA: I Just have to say that the shape of your head is perfect for sporting a shorter cut, so don't feel self-conscious about how it looks! You look great, and I really mean that! :yep:

Oh wow I have a perfect shaped head for short hair! lol...sweet!! I guess it's a matter of me getting used to having my hair short since I've always had it neck length or longer when it was relaxed....Thank you for those encouraging words though!! :)

Back