Kimmaytube: The only youtuber I can stomach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Kimmy's vids as well as many other ytbers and women from this site. Her information is helpful, and I dont mind if she's giving out info and trying to gain $ at the same time. Many ppl do even some here...

I for one, am not knocking her hustle. That kimmay leave in is the BIZNESS!!! I seriously doubt anyone on this board would takes issues with her business. How many people on this site sell their own products?!?!? My issue kim is her stank attitude. I find her condescending. Also the e-beefing she did with Taren was ridiculous. Tis all.

Awww damn Gina! Classic think before you speak. I know I'm beating a dead horse but maybe the OP should do a ETA on her Title omitting the word "only"..just saying. Probably thought she found a diamond in the rough and just wanted to share.

I don't knock KT's hustle at all. One day I might make some products and sell them, who knows. I also like the quality of her videos. Like somebody said before, it's her funky attitude that gets me. I watched about 2 of her videos just to see what the hype was about. There was definitely no need for me to subscribe.

I don't like Kimmaytube's or BeautifulBrownBabyDoll's (sp?) attitudes. Their hair progress is good, but not anything special, and they talk down to people.

"The only youtuber I can stomach"....soooo other youtubers make you sick? You don't see how that sentence can make someone a bit...:ohwell: ???

But at the end of the day I don't have to insult anyone nor kill myself defending them.

That was a drastic opening on the part of the OP and to me was just used to get attention, a bit much, perhaps, insensitive to forum members who have youtubes, yes. But not much different than the best ever holy grail or never use this till you die titles. The content of the OP though did not insult others which is what I discussed.

I watch & subscribe to several youtubes myself, including several ladies on LHCF and a few in this thread. I find Kimmay's voice drone like and annoying and can see why her attitude is seen as offputting so I would certainly not kill myself to defend her but if that is how my opinion seemed to have come across so be it.

OP should realise that Kimmay runs a business (nothing wrong with that) but alot of other YT-ers have regular jobs (sometimes 2 jobs) or go to school. For them posting on Youtube is a hobby and I am grateful that busy women who don't get paid or get rich off sharing info online make videos. So I have a huge problem with the word "stomach" because these women take the time from their busy schedules to enriches others without payment. They are doing something they don't have to do. I doubt Charz or EllePixie or any other hairtuber goes like: "Today I have to make a video because this is going to make me rich" we should be grateful for any visual aid any (selfless) hairtuber provide without complaining. Imagine how much time and effort goes in to producing a video, and getting little love back from the community.
It will discourage people from sharing and I for once don't want that. I stomach everybody especially hardworking people who have given back alot.

Last edited:
::giggles::

See, I wasn't going to touch that part.

::looks down at youtube link in siggie:: :ohwell:

diddly+sofa.jpg

Not Kimmay!

:lachen::lachen: I never watched her but this is interesting :popcorn:

Why must members find some type of way to bash each other? Gosh, we all know there are PLENTY of You Tubers on this wonderful forum, and a lot of us happen to like them.

I guess you felt it necessary to let the entire LHCF community know that you can only stomach one You Tuber (that's great for you, and we all know this is your own personal opinion), but we don't need this type of bashing here.

You all know the deal, so don't even ask why this thread is closed.

PLEASE think twice before starting such threads. You all know exactly how they go / end around here.

Kim Love a.k.a Kimmaytube.

I discovered her last night. I know I'm late, but gosh her videos are so INTERESTING, INFORMATIVE, and Best of All NONE BORING! I could actually stomach watching her videos in their entirety without getting bored with someone just talking in front of the camera like the others who put me to :sleep8:. Her videos are very professional and extremely well done, it's like watching a show almost. I love her scientific method of research. She actually backs up her hair regimen with hard-core facts and breaks it down in laymen terms. She can have a tone of arrogance at times, but that's alright with me because she comes correct with her info! Wish I had found her earlier! :yep:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back