Kimble Hair Care Salon

mizzy247

Has anyone ever had their hair styled by Ms.Kimberly?? If so how was your experience? My bday is coming up and my BF wants to get me something really nice and I thought I would treat myself to a real professional hairstylist to do my weave since I have had NO LUCK in my area (BAY AREA)...Please chime in!:look:

lol..Thanks girl I guess know one here has been to a celebrity stylist...Bummer for me I guess!! The stylist is in Los Angeles by the way but she has done Mary J and beyonce and Gabriele Union's hair to name a few....

I haven't been but I know someone who did. My uncle-in-law's girlfriend went last year & her weave was nice. She even shared her hair serum with me when I had a sew-in & it really helped w/the tangles.

I haven't been but I know someone who did. My uncle-in-law's girlfriend went last year & her weave was nice. She even shared her hair serum with me when I had a sew-in & it really helped w/the tangles.

Wow, thanks so much for sharing.. I'm going to call the salon tomorrow and check on prices and appt times... I will chime in with my status..Wish me luck!

Back