bravenewgirl87

Kids Organics Protein Vitamin Remedy

Kids%20Organic%20Shea%20Butter.jpg

Kids Organics Shea Butter Hair Lotion by Africas Best

Instantly Removes Tangles
Prevents Breakage
Restores Moisture
Softens & Conditions Organically

Detangle and Moisturize at the same time! Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lotion allows for easy, tangle free combing, while restoring a healthy moisture balance. Using all-natural conditioners, and formulated with Shea Butter for extra shine and softening, Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lotion is deep penetrating and helps to prevent breakage, Gentle enough for dailt use and is an excellent detangler and moisturizer for all hair types. Contains no petrlatum or mineral oil

DIRECTIONS: Work lotion into hair, applying from roots to ends. Gently comb through with a wade tooth comb. Do not force comb through. Apply more, as needed to tangled areas and gently comb through. Style as desired.

Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Hair burns; keep hair away from open flames, sparks and excessive heat. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only.

Kids%20Organic%20Protein%20&%20Vitamin%20Fortified.jpg

Kids Organics PROTEIN and VITAMIN FORTIFIED (7.5oz jar)

Africas Best Kids Organics Protein & Vitamin Fortified
Healthy Hair & Scalp Remedy

Soothes Dry, Itchy, Tender Scalp
Conditions & Moisturizes
Promotes Healthy Growth

The healthy solution to prenting and relieving dry, itchy, tender scalp. Kids Organics Protein & Vitamin Fortified Healthy Hair & Scalp Remedy delivers essential nourishment to the hair and scalp. Packed with deep penetrating conditioners and gentle enough to be used daily, this moisturizing cream helps to stop breakage and dryness, which promotes healthy growth.

Contains no mineral oil or petrolatum

DIrections: For dry, itchy or tender scalp - Part hair, applying a small amount directly to the scalp. Gently massage scalp. Comb or brush through, then style as desired. For Daily Therapy: Apply a small amount of hair & scalp remedy from roots to ends. Comb or brush through, then style as desired.

I just bought a few Kids Organics products to replace the ORS Soy Oil and Olive Oil Hair Lotion ( b/c the mineral oil and petroleum has been death on my hair for years). Here is the background info on the two items i got from this line:So, this is my opinion on both products---> They are a bit heavy, but i guess that is to keep the little kiddies' hair styles from falling apart once they get out of the hair salons. The Shea Butter lotion is a bitt lighter, but be careful with the ends because they can totally wet curls. The Protein & Vitamin Remedy is very thick and gloppy, so use it as a light leave-in, Its excellent for blowouts and heat styling, but the smell of shea butter is overwelming. Overall, though, both products are very moisturizing; its been two days and i haven't had to grease the scalp or touch the hair really. Pretty good...

Have any of you used this line or either of these products? Whats your experience with them? I happen to think that they are better for kids because they are so heavy... but they can also hold twist and pony tails well.

Last edited:
God's gift to Trimbride's hair.

This stuff is awesome and ultra moisturizing. Don't over do it because like S-Curl it can make the hair mushy

On a scale of 1 to 10 it is a 10 :D

EbonyPerez said:
ok where can i find it near me
you think bss?
or walmart?
what?

You should be able to find it at any Walgreens, Target, Duane Reade or Rite Aid. I bought mine at Target.

Love these products. I'm sitting here right now with the Shea Butter lotion and Gro Strong pomade in my hair. I had to order mine from Walgreens.com and I'm so glad I did!

I use it and I liked it at first. BUT, I didnt care for it to much after a few uses. It smells great. (plus) but it left my hair sticky.(minus) I dont care how little I used, it still left my hair feeling really weird! I will not repurchase this again.

I really like this stuff, but I can't find it at any bss in my area. I think it does make my hair sticky after using it a while, but unless I can find something better, it's a keeper.

I've only used the Detangling lotion on my dd's hair and love what it does for her. I have very fine hair so it might be too heavy for me. I also have the protein rich conditioner and have used this on both of us. It makes my hair soft but stronger at the same time. I haven't tried the other products in ths line.

I've tried the moisturizng shampoo,it was ok. And I tried the moisturizing hair lotion which i did not like at all, it left my hair sticky and dry as ever, it does the same for my sons hair. The sticky feeling is really weird to me, maybe i had a bad bottle or something but it was awful for my hair.

Kids Organics Shea Butter Hair Lotion by Africas Best

This product was a HUGE HELP for detangling when I was transitioning and had two textures but over time I noticed it kinda left my hair feeling coated. I didnt like that....its kinda like Creme of Nature in the kind of slippage and also the kind of build up. I feel like its good for short-term or one-time use....but not as a staple product....or good for taking out braids when you are going to be shampooing afterwards.

Anyways, I now use Giovanni Direct Leave-In which gives me slip, moisture, and no build-up...and my natural hair detangles just fine.

Back