kids organics shea butter moisturizer/detangling lotion

krissynick

hey

i heard alot of great reviews on this product... kids orgnanics shea butter moisturizer and detangling but... for some reasons it doenst work for me. I used it in the shower and i didnt find that it really helped detangle ( i didnt leave it on long do u think thats why?) Also i did braid out and i wanted to use some to comb it out to detangle before i washed it and it didnt work.. my hair the same.... any body else experienced this... seems like the only problemi have with my hair is detangle... and i havent foudn a good detangler yet... i mean silicon is okay but i dont use it that much cause i dont think it really deep conidtions and the ones i do use are expensive... any advice guys

Your using it on wet hair or dry hair? What do the directions say? Sorry i could not be of more help, i'm not familiar with this product. But sometimes it's like that, what works for others may not work for you.

im using it on dry hair.. it doesnt specific whether you should put it on wet or dry hair it just says to apply from roots to ends and gently comb thru and style.. but its not detangling it at alll....

i hate this stuff. it smells like candied fart and makes my hair gummy and sticky. but it does detangle dry hair pretty nicely. you'll want to wash your hair immediately after using it, though.

I use it on damp-to-wet hair after deep conditioning. It really helps me detangle the most stubborn tangles.

I use this on soaking wet hair when I'm wearing wash n go. It helps me detangle and keeps the hair moisturized. I have used other leave ins (lacio, headress) that did more detangling action though.

Back