Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangler is wonderful!

EbonyEyes

Hi everybody,

Yesterday was wash and twist day (I dread this day). I picked up some Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangler to detangle my hair before and after my wash.

That stuff is so amazing
love.gif
!

My mom did my twists last month and the ends were so hard and knotty. I think it was the holding gel she used because I never had this problem when I twisted my own hair.

Without that product, I would have lost a lot of hair. It almost instantly detangled and kept my hair very moisturized.

I never thought a kids product would work so well on my hair.

Thanks to all of those who made the recommendation!

-Ebony

I love this product too! I got it after someone else here recommended it, and it's been a staple in my regimen ever since
grin.gif
This works really well for naturals and does not make the hair greasy or weighed down
up.gif

Re: Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangler is wonderf

This stuff is great. I love it too! But then again, my hair loves almost anything with sheabutter.

I use this on my daughters hair, it's pretty good and smells gorgeous.

x

i really like this stuff was my first staple product that i found since going natural & i use it on my daughters transitioning hair. makes it super soft and her braidouts are super deep and off the chain!!!!

I am a little late on this but I LOVE this stuff. I never knew it would work so well. This product smells amazing and makes my hair ultra soft and moisturized. I am 10 weeks post and this stuff is great!!! S-Curl better watch out:D

I agree 100% :yep: that this stuff is great. My youngest daughter has crazy thick hair and she's very tender headed so I had to find something to make combing her hair easier on her and me. I got this stuff about a week ago and it's made combing her hair so much easier, there's no whining, crying, or frustration. I'm going to have my hubby go out and get me some back up bottles cause I can't go back to combing without it.

Back