Kheils? - What Would YOU Buy?

Whimsy

I'm not familiar w/ the Kheil's products, and I've got a gc there. I don't want to walk out the store with a boatload of body lotion, so what hair products do you suggest?

What would you buy with a Kheil's gift cert?

Wow, I used to use products by Khiels years ago.

I used:

Creme with Silk Groom
Leave-In Conditioner (no longer on their web site)
Hair Masque (no longer on their web site)

I thought they were great products, but I was just into trying different stuff back then.

I just purchased some Kiehl's products from QVC. I got Groom Cream with Silk, and Olive Fruit Oil Repair pack.

Facial products-wise, I am a Kiehl's junkie!

I use their Sodium PCA Moisturizer, and Rare Earth Moisturizer and Facial Wash.

I personally find their products pretty pricey, so I've stuck to those few so far, but some of their hair products look interesting:

• Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner

• Amino Acid Conditioner (silicone-free, contains coconut oil, and jojoba oil)
etc.
If you're going to purchase their products, I suggest going to the actual Kiehl's store (as opposed to a department store). Their staff is well-trained on their products, and give really good explanations as to which ingredients do what. They also have a customer rewards program (buy a certain number of products, then get one free). You can also ask for samples of their products before you fork out the cash to buy a bottle, and they often send out emails for giveaways (like free lipbalm, which they would usually sell for about $15).

Thanks!!
I'll go down to the store and buy there if those products are great.
How did the masque make your hair feel?
and was the creme with silk groom wet/liquidy or thick?

I was a die hard lover of the creme silk groom before they changed the formula. :( It used to melt in your hair like butter and only lasted one year. Then they began putting preservatives in it and it's just not the same. :nono: I still have over half a bottle left from a few years ago. :ohwell:

Sorry, but all the facial products are garbage to me. I got a huge handful of samples from Nordstrom's and every one - I mean EVERY FACIAL PRODUCT SAMPLE broke me out with huge red bumps. The oddest thing ever. I do not have exceptionally sensitive skin.

If you are looking at facial products, I'd DEFINITELY get samples first to see how they react with your skin.

Oh, the leave in was also a great product. Not sure if it's changed for the better...or worse though. :perplexed

Thanks butterfly! I am only looking at the hair stuff. I'm nervous about trying lots of face things, and the body lotion I've tried, know and love already so I want to buy something new.

Thanks!!
I'll go down to the store and buy there if those products are great.
How did the masque make your hair feel?
and was the creme with silk groom wet/liquidy or thick?
The masque made my hair feel great. It's basically a very thick deep conditioner. Girl, the creme with silk groom is THICK AS HECK. Remember, I haven't used any of their products in years. They use to give out samples. Why don't you get some samples before you buy anything?

Back