Khamit Kinks Oils

ms_kenesha

I think that they are misinformed because it states that they include only essential oils...I thought essential oils were those that needed to be diluted with carrier oils...who is wrong here me or KK?

i.e. (from the site)

Herbal Oil is formulated with the refreshing herb of Lavender. This is a very clean scent with antiseptic qualities. Lavender can have a soothing effect on the mind. Ingredients include essential oils only.

Medicinal Oil is our special solution for scalp problems and is formulated with the legendary herb of Rosemary. The healing properties of Rosemary are historical. Known throughout the ages, it was this oil and its properties that first inspired the production of Khamit Kinks Oils. We highly recommend the Medicinal Oil for itchy, flaky, and dry scalp problems. Ingredients include essential oils only.

Yep, alot of companies will say that their product has essential oils because they know that the average consumer has no idea. We do though
up.gif

But Rosemary and Lavender (ones mentioned above) are really essential oils. As for me, I've never used a carrier oil with my essential oils & have never had a problem.

I know that rosemary and lavendar are essentials, but I thought most had to be mixed with carrier oils like jojoba or sweet almond, etc.

I esp. thought rosemary had to be mixed with another oil or at least another ingredient like water or conditioner or shampoo.

Maybe they're using the the term "essential" as meaning necessary.
confused.gif
I think Kemi Oyl also says it uses only essential oils.
ohwell.gif

Lavender can be used directly on the skin. Rosemary might be too, but I am not sure about that. Some essentails need carriers others do not. Tea tree is used like Lavender direct.

Back