Key points to help with hair challenges

nijilah

I did not want to necessary start a new thread but I didn't see a good way to get my point across. There are a lot of challenges going on especially starting 2007. Prior to starting, there are some key points that we should do prior to starting and during the challenge for accuracy.

1. Measure your hair prior to starting.
2. Each time you measure, wear the same bra or outfit.
3. Each time you measure, have your hair the same texture (wet, flat-ironed, fresh touch-up, etc.)
4. Measure at certain intervals but not constantly.

I hope this helps to keep track.

This may be a silly question but are there any standard rules for challenges besides what the OP posted. I get so confused when I see new challenges pop up. I'm like okay, but what steps do I need to take besides accepting the challenge(s)? lol!! For example, there is currently a sixth month bra strap challenge that's about to start in July. What should be done during this time period? TIA!

BTW-Sorry if my inquiries may sound dumb but I just need a little clarification.

These really are the basis of most challenges, documenting starting and end points. Individual challenges would usually outline what their rules are (in the first post) ie No heat, DC with every wash, Vitamins everyday etc...HTH

hothair said:
These really are the basis of most challenges, documenting starting and end points. Individual challenges would usually outline what their rules are (in the first post) ie No heat, DC with every wash, Vitamins everyday etc...HTH

Thanks for responding. I guess from now on I'll just pm the op to ask what the rules are.:ohwell:

hothair said:

Thanks for responding. I guess from now on I'll just pm the op to ask what the rules are.:ohwell:

Back