Keratin Complex by Coppola Results (Pic Heavy!)

natalie20121

After 7 months of thinking about it and doing my reasearch... I decided to do Keratin Complex by Coppola. The process started at 10am and ended at 4:30. I wore a mask and so did my stylist. My eyes did not tear and there were no harsh fumes at all. My hair was washed 3 times with Keratin Complex clarifying shampoo. My hair was then blow dryed 100% dry. The keratin was then applied to my hair. After the keratin application my hair was blow dryed again 100% dry. Then flat ironed with the Croc Titanium in 1/8 sections at 450 degrees. My hair came out bone straight and i love it!!!! I hope this will help me with my transitioning. My new growth is outta control. I wish I started this from the strart! I'm hooked

064.jpg

Wet after clarifying shampoo

065.jpg

066.jpg

Blow Dried with no product

067.jpg

068.jpg

Keratin Complex applied

070.jpg

Blow Dried with Keratin Complex applied

071.jpg

After flat iron

073.jpg

075.jpg

Thanks so much for posting, Natalie!! Beautiful results!!!! I can't wait till you report back in after your first wash!!! Really really pretty :yep:

Coppola is one of the formaldehyde free versions, Creolesugarface, but even the free ones tend to have some form of aldehyde.

I'm just curious, why do you need the mask? I'm not familiar with the keratin process.

Sometimes there can be fumes when the treatment is blowdried and flat ironed into the hair. This treatment is formaldahyde free but it has some form of aldehyde so its a precaution.

I can't stop touching my hair its soooo silky smooth. I am so on a hunt for the Croc! That thing is the bomb! I'm in love. I'm looking forward to washing my hair in 3 days. I'm hoping this will tame my new growth because this transition is tough.

Sometimes there can be fumes when the treatment is blowdried and flat ironed into the hair. This treatment is formaldahyde free but it has some form of aldehyde so its a precaution.

I can't stop touching my hair its soooo silky smooth. I am so on a hunt for the Croc! That thing is the bomb! I'm in love. I'm looking forward to washing my hair in 3 days. I'm hoping this will tame my new growth because this transition is tough.
It looks great. I was also thinking about getting a Croc they have them on folica.com but I haven't heard much about them so I was leaning toward a Sedu but if you say it's like that I might have to get a Croc. They aren't too expensive either.

Ebay baby :yep: Get the Croc2! Less than a hundred bucks and go through bing.com and pay through pay pal and get it for 8% cash back when you pay through paypal. ;)

It looks great. I was also thinking about getting a Croc they have them on folica.com but I haven't heard much about them so I was leaning toward a Sedu but if you say it's like that I might have to get a Croc. They aren't too expensive either.

I think it works great with the Keratin Treatment. I'm normally a FHI lover but this Croc made me drool. Gotta get it.!

great results! i'm tired of relaxers, and BKT is looking like the answer for me. definitely keep us all updated on your results over time!

Very pretty! I called a lady at Ulta this weekend to see if they did ethnic hair and it's still only $175.00. I don't feel like doing my hair ..lol..I'd rather pay someone to do it. We'll see. I don't want to mess with the formeldahyde.

Very pretty! I called a lady at Ulta this weekend to see if they did ethnic hair and it's still only $175.00. I don't feel like doing my hair ..lol..I'd rather pay someone to do it. We'll see. I don't want to mess with the formeldahyde.

Thanks Veejee! I agree on not wanting to do this yourself. Its a long process! I paid 150 and I can honestly live with that since I don't go to a stylist regularly anymore. I will getting my mines done for the next couple years while I transition and maybe afterwards as well.

Thanks for sharing

I am thinking of doing this too, but like you did, I need to do my research and ask alot more questions.

Good luck I hope the BKT works well for you.

I realize this is late, but...Congratulations on your successful BKT experience! How are the results holding up? Unfortunately, the BKT did not work out for me...and that is a staggering understatement... :nono:

Back