Keratin Complex by Coppola After 3 Days Update! (Lot's O Pics)

natalie20121

So 3 days ago I had my BKT done. Check out the original thread here http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=409110

I was supposed wait 3 days and then wash my hair. I washed and conditioned with the Keratin Complex products. Then I DC with ORS Replenish Pak for an hour and 30 minutes. I used CHI Keratin Mist and blowdried my hair. And then I LIGHTLY flat ironed. I didn't want it too straight especially because I'm going back to my buns for the rest of the year. I just want to say I LOVE my hair. It took 8 minutes to blow dry and 14 minutes to flat iron. (I timed it!) I had no tangles and my new growth was very relaxed. Check out the other thread to see how bad it used to be. And now for the best part.... Pictures!!!!

Wet Hair before shampoo
001.jpg

002.jpg

After Shampoo and condition
004.jpg

005.jpg

Amount of Hair Shed
010.jpg

Wet Hair after Deep Condition
011.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

After 8 minute Blowdry
016.jpg

017.jpg

Light Flat Iron
019.jpg

021.jpg

025.jpg

024.jpg

Gorgeous!!! Man, you could probably bun without flat ironing, your blow dry turned out so sleek!

Gorgeous!!! Man, you could probably bun without flat ironing, your blow dry turned out so sleek!

Thanks!!! I will not be flat ironing anymore until December for Christmas. I really didn't have to do much after the blow dry. It was very soft. I'm loving my hair right now. This BKT is a keeper. I'll definitely be doing this for the next couple years. I'm in love!!!!! I love how it it loosens my curl pattern. It's gonna make wet bunning and air drying a breeze.

To all transitioners wanting something to get them through without all the breakage.... BKT is it!

gosh ding-dang! how did you get your hair so straight from the blow dry? i need those skillz!!!

Back