Kerastase Users?

almondjoi85

I recently used the Resistance line from Kerastase and fell in love. I just wanted to know if anyone here uses it? It's kind of expensive but it really made my hair feel soft and strong at the same time and I only left the conditioner in for 4 minutes. It was like I dc'ed for an hour or so.

The only resistance product I use is the Multiprotective Spray? I think that's what it is.. it's like light hold.. I love it. I use Bain De Recharge, and Satin 3 usually. I love it too. Last night I DC'ed over night with the Nutritive Mask (orange) .. LOVED IT...

I have the resistance bain de force, resistance ciment termique, nutridefense, bain satin, resistance ciment anti-usure, and substance constructive. I'm loving it so far too.

I love love love the Resistance line!! The Age Recharge Mask really makes my hair shine.

I love love love the Resistance line!! The Age Recharge Mask really makes my hair shine.

Age Recharge is really good. However, I use it on my ends the night before washing my hair. On occasion I use it on all of my hair.

I've used probably every kerastase product on the market over the past 5 years. I know which ones works best for me now, so I stick to those products in the line.

I don't use the rest of the Resistance line much anymore, unless my hair is having a problem, but it works well.

I was lucky a couple of weeks ago. When I made a purchase at a local Kerastase salon, I received a free gift of Age Recharge shampoo and the mask. The size of the gift ... half the size of the normal sized bottles :grin:

Last edited:
I have the Kerastase products below:

Kerastase Oleo Relax Line (Shampoo, Masque, Serum, Elixir, Spray)
Kerastase Bain Satin 3
Kerastase Bain Satin 2
Kerastase Masquintense Thick
Kerastase Ciment Thermique
Kerastase Lait Nutri Sculpt
Kerastase Creme Nutri Sculpt
Kerastase Concentrate Vita Ciment
Kerastase Aqua Oleum
Kerastase Oleo-Curl Mist
Kerastase Oleo-Curl Cream
Kerastase Chroma Riche Essence
Kerastase Chroma Protect
Kerastase Bain de Force
Kerastase Anti-Sure

I love them all. I go to a Kerastase salon, and my hair has never been better.

My hair is natural and I go every week to get it pressed, and my hair is mid-back length.

The products leave my hair sleek, shiny and nourished.

When I wear it curly, I use the Oleo RELAX shampoo and conditioner, followed by the oleo CURL curl cream and mist, mixed with redken ringlet and Oleo serum or elixir. It holds my hair, gives me definition, and I never have dryness or frizz.

I am about a 3c.

My favorite thing is the serum. It's lightweigt and keeps my hair moisturized and shiny.

I also get a dual treatment of the Aqua oleum followed by the masquintense, and my hair feels sooo good after, and the shine is amazing!!! :-)

I would recommend this line to everyone, but seek a certified Kerastase stylist to get a regiment for your hair, to ensure you use the right products for your hair.

Last edited:
I've always wanted to try this line, but it was cost prohibitive. I will probably break down and buy some next year.

I love the Kerastase products that I've tried. I wish they were more readily available. I always order online and the shipping...:nono:

Excellent products though.:yep:

I have Ciment Thermique. I really like it. I want to get more from them, but I have so much stuff to use up, I can't even use my Joico like I want to (from start to finish).

I blow dry and flat iron 1x-2x in those last weeks before relaxer touch-ups, and it's phenomenal. No hair on the floor as compared to rollersets...

FYI: the Nocotogenist Serum Nuit Epais is really nice as a leave-in after washing and conditioning.

Also, if your scalp is very dry, Bain Bio Recharge - Dry Hair is really good. My hair always feel great after using this.

Last edited:
I use the resistance ciment termique and love it but thinking of trying more products of theirs, especially with my current dryness.

My hair is very fine, dry and prone to breakage so I use the Volumactive products from the Kerastase Resistance line. When I use the Bain Volumactive, Ciment Anti-Usure Conditioner or Volumactive Mask and then follow-up with the Volumactive Mousse and Volumactive Spray, my hair seems twice as thick and it's shiny, smooth and full.

I also use the Vita-Topseal every couple of weeks and the Vita-Ciment every other month or so.

:bump:!!!!

anyone else have reviews on Kerastase?

I'm looking for an AMAZING deep conditioner & need to know if kerastase is worth the wallet plunge!!!

I Have the Keratase Oleo Relax DC Masque.

I admit I do like it, but I have other conditioners I like just as much (if not more).:ohwell:

Chance are....I would not spend $65.00 again for this Product.:perplexed

I'm looking for an AMAZING deep conditioner & need to know if kerastase is worth the wallet plunge!!!

Go to their website and just order 1-2 products. Then, choose samples of the others you wish to try.:grin: They don't have samples for everything, but they do for some. I keep the samples around for travel:yep:

Alterna Hemp Hydrate is an AMAZING DC! :love: You might be able to find it at your Marshalls or TJ Maxx for $3-$6 dollars per bottle. It's excellent! :yep:

ETA: It's normally approx $25 for each 8oz bottle.

Last edited:
i love the oleo relax serum that stuff is amazing

also i was at tjmaxx on monday and they had quite a few kerastase products if you are looking for kerastase for less.

I used the ciment anti usure when I was relaxed. It strengthened my hair and left it silky .

Kerastase masque intense was not worth its price.
I got a free sample and it just didn't quite do it for me....

Alterna Hemp Hydrate is an AMAZING DC! :love: You might be able to find it at your Marshalls or TJ Maxx for $3-$6 dollars per bottle. It's excellent! :yep:

ETA: It's normally approx $25 for each 8oz bottle.
Just saw this at marshalls or tj maxx idk cause im always in both for discouted hair products....... off to buy...lol

This is an old thread, right?
The resistance line is awesome, same with the Oleo-relax line. I stay away from the mask and conditioners because I feel that it's too expensive for the size, but both masks are amazing but there are lots of other masks out there that will give you amazing results for more bang for your buck.
The oleo relax serum for thick hair is very good. I love the resistance shampoo and the oleo relax shampoo.
The Noctogenist serum(more like a thick cream) is a staple for me, I immediately buy one when the other is gone. The oleo fusion and the ciment little vials are also very good, I try to use them once a month.
Both ciment thermique and the nutri thermique are good heat protectants.
The Sublimateur Jour is the best daily moisturizer I've used for my relaxed hair.
The bain force architecte serum for mid lengths and ends is one of the best products out there if you flat iron or blow dry your hair, but only if you do that because it's so little product for the price.
The Chronologiste is very good but so expensive. I went back on one of the posts I made where I said I wouldn't buy again because I saw a great promotion and got it again. It's very good but more like a super splurge because even though the results are amazing, there are other products that will give you amazing results too.
The elixir ultime is good too but I can't stand the smell, others rave about it so try it.

All in all Kerastase is a very good line and before somebody says it again, IMHO (because I've tried both) it gives better results than their equivalent in L'Oreal. In fact, now that I'm having some setbacks I'm going to try and use a Kerastase regimen like I did last year.

Kerastase is a sure hit ,my mother has been this line for years.I m not a fan of the shampoos but the masques are amazing,the ingredient list is not impressive though..

Kerastase Chroma Riche masque is the best dc I have ever used. It smells amazing and a dime size is all you need. This stuff melted into my strands and instantly I felt the softness and moisture. I used the bain (shampoo) and the leave in as well. I won't repurchase the poo and serum, but I am going to continue using the masque. I just need to find a legit salon to buy it from.

I went crazy and bought about 300$ worth of kerastase products. I didn't like most of them and most of the leave ins had mineral oil in them. There not worth it to me. I ended up giving them away. No thanks

Back