Kerastase Super Sample Bag

B

ballet_bun

Since I am not relaxing my hair until a week after my 6-month mark, I went to the salon today to get something to help (elasto-curl defination forming cream for braid outs). And much to my surprise, she grabbed HANDFULS /images/graemlins/shocked.gif of Kerastase samples and put them in my bag /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I was so happy. I just had to get that out.

Wow, that's great!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just did a search on the elasto-curl definition forming cream and it's pretty expensive. Is the product really helpful when it comes to stretching relaxers?

[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:

I just did a search on the elasto-curl definition forming cream and it's pretty expensive. Is the product really helpful when it comes to stretching relaxers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hair Detective Carlie /images/graemlins/fan.gif /images/graemlins/sekret.gif is on the case...
shucks, I wanna know too!

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
42.gif

I LOVE me some Kerastase. Sometimes I have to put off washing my hair because my conditioner hasn't arrived in the mail yet. Yes, it IS that good. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well, did she put enough in your bag to share with us? I'm just teasing. That's great though. Enjoy your samples and let us know how they work out for your hair. Which samples did you get?

[ QUOTE ]
MizAvalon said:
I LOVE me some Kerastase. Sometimes I have to put off washing my hair because my conditioner hasn't arrived in the mail yet. Yes, it IS that good. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow!!! /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything is very expensive here. There's 24% sales tax, not to mention "jacked up" prices. A box relaxer that only cost $4-7.00USD costs between the equivalent of $17 -23.00 here. So my opinion is why not spend a few more kroners and get something decent /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I only got the elasto-curl definition forming cream to help with braidouts while Iæm extending my relaxer. And for that, I think this product is wonderful, but it's not something I intend to include in my regular regimen. It's just a little something to help me until I relax my hair in about another month.

The only Kerastase products that are apart of my regular regimen is the Dermo Calm line, which I only use 4 days after my touch-ups. I was using the Age Recharge just on my ends the night before wash day and CO wash days, but I don't think it was that exceptional and I have found osmething else that I like better I think .

<font color="pink"> Ballet Bun </font>

Back