Kerastase Bain Satin Shampoo

MissB

I have had the Bain Satin shampoo and Masqueintense on my list of things to try for awhile. If you have used the Bain Satin 1, 2, or 3, please post your opinions. Thanks in advance for your responses!

MissB

I think Nay 007 has used it before. You might want to PM her, but I know I asked about it before and she responded on a thread--let me see if I can find it and bump it for you, okay.

I used the Batin Satin shampoo number three the other day and the masquintense. They were both great! I would highly recommend them!

all the kerastase products are really really good and very very expensive. i used a couple of their products before the shampoo included. i don't remember which number it was though. i used the yellow kind and i also used the one in the greenish bottle for fine hair. they were both great. the only reason why i don't use any of the kerastase products now is the money. otherwise i would probably only use that line:)

All I know is that I saw a gallon for 100.00 and I put it right back on the shelf (like it was crystal). And before that I just knew I was a pj. Nothing like a 100 dollar shampoo to bring you back to earth.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
All I know is that I saw a gallon for 100.00 and I put it right back on the shelf (like it was crystal). And before that I just knew I was a pj. Nothing like a 100 dollar shampoo to bring you back to earth.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Heck, I hear ya.

Can someone PLEASE post the ingredients? TIA.

here are the ingredients:

Kerastase
Nutrative, Bain Satin Nutrition 1 Shampoo:

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Cocobetaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxystearyl Cetyl Ether, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Carbomer, Sodium Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), C13806/1

Kerastase
Nutrative, Bain Satin Nutrition 2 Shampoo:

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxystearyl Cetyl Ether, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Cocamide MIPA, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Methylparaben, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, C6885/5

Kerastase
Nutrative, Bain Satin Nutrition 3 Shampoo:

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MIPA, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium 10, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Ricinoleamido MEA-Sulfosuccinate, Tartanic acid, Sodium Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), C10954/1/2

GAT
censored.gif
!!! For that price it better change my hair structure permenently!!! Man that is expensive but thanks ladies for responding so quickly.

[ QUOTE ]
Excuse me but where do you purchase your Kerastase product line? Do they have a website? Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi Champagne Wishes. I don't know where you live but it seems easier to access these products if you live in New York (which is not where I live). I've tried to access Kerastase products for purchase through L'Oreal's Kerastase website, http://www.kerastase.com/ , without success. It appears only to sell in Europe and Asia, and the link to the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland doesn't appear to work. However, I've found Kerastase products at LookFantastic.com, which has package deals, HQ.com, drugstore.com has some, and planetbeauty.com (although when I ordered from them, the products' instructions were in French and two other languages, not English). With any of these sites, Kerastase shampoos are available for considerably less than $100 although each item is still, in my opinion, very pricey.

Back