Keraphix is the Bomb!

[ QUOTE ]
CK,

You are the bomb!! Thanks. I will take this list and compare it with the Motions. I think I'm gonna give in and go ahead and buy it (after the July challenge, of course
smile.gif
)

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh u have me all blushing
blush.gif
But thank u!
Rose.gif

I want to try the Motions but I haven't seen it here. What's your take on it??

The full name is Motions Oil Moisturizer Moisture Silk Protein Conditioner.

It leaves my hair very silky and soft. I feel as if I don't need to follow with a moisturizing conditoner (but I do). It is my staple reconstructor, but I'm almost out so am willing to try something new.
I try not to have two of the same type products (unless I try something that really SUCKS!!)

[ QUOTE ]
The full name is Motions Oil Moisturizer Moisture Silk Protein Conditioner.

It leaves my hair very silky and soft. I feel as if I don't need to follow with a moisturizing conditoner (but I do). It is my staple reconstructor, but I'm almost out so am willing to try something new.
I try not to have two of the same type products (unless I try something that really SUCKS!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

I have heard lots of good things about it and plus it's much cheaper. If it's similar to Keraphix, then that would be even better. It would give me more money to spend on Masquintense!!! But seriously, please pm me after u've tried Keraphix. I want to know how it compares. I am always looking to save money because I know as my hair gets longer, it will get more expensive as it will need more product.

Thanks Kitawita for the info!
Rose.gif

Yes! I loooove Keraphix. Actually, I have the Nexxus Emergencee on my hair right now, I should be rinsing it out in about 10 more mins (or when I'm done surfin this board
sekret.gif
) Glad to hear the good news!

[ QUOTE ]
Yes! I loooove Keraphix. Actually, I have the Nexxus Emergencee on my hair right now, I should be rinsing it out in about 10 more mins (or when I'm done surfin this board
sekret.gif
) Glad to hear the good news!

[/ QUOTE ]

Cami, could u tell me more about emergencee? How is it different from the Keraphix?

Emergencee is a deep protein/hair repair treatment. Unlike Keraphix, you MUST follow up with the Humectress Moisturizing conditioner to balance the hair. It's more of a treatment to strengthen hair and stop breakage immediately. I use this about every 3wks. It's expensive also. If you want optimal hair results, I would recomend the Emergence treatment.

[ QUOTE ]
Emergencee is a deep protein/hair repair treatment. Unlike Keraphix, you MUST follow up with the Humectress Moisturizing conditioner to balance the hair. It's more of a treatment to strengthen hair and stop breakage immediately. I use this about every 3wks. It's expensive also. If you want optimal hair results, I would recomend the Emergence treatment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank u Cami!
Rose.gif

I agree.It is quite good.I used it today followed by Le Kair Cholesterol Plus and my hair feels so soft,moisturized and is noticeably stronger.

Keraphix is really good. Many years ago when I used it, my stylist always commented that my hair was really strong.

I just started using it again. Hopefully I will get the same results!

BTW--Target sales it too.

Back