Keraphix/Emergencee???

princessdi

Is Emergencee stronger than Keraphix? I have a hard time determing this, I believe, because Emergencee is a reconstructor, it is stronger with more protein but I want to be sure.

I just recently go a relaxer and want to incorporate monthly protein treatements into my regime, but I don't want a strong one. Which of the two would you recommend on a month-to-month basis?

Also, I was thinking about using Aubrey Organics GPB weekly (is this a mild protien-based conditioner) and then deep conditioning with a moisturizing conditioner like Kera Care Humecto. Do you think this will work to keep my hair strong but not give it too much protein.

I'm trying to keep the moisture/protein balance in my hair and don't want to over do it either way.

Thank you!

Emergencee is much stronger. But it depends on your hair type. For example Keraphix will stop shedding in one treatment for my roommate but I does nothing for me. I never let her use anything stronger than Keraphix because she does not need it. My hair on the other hand needs emergency just about every other week.

Make sure you experiment with the products to see what your hair likes.

Thanks ladies. I thought Emergencee was stronger, but I wanted to make sure. Since I have shedding (not excessive), do you think it will be okay to use Keraphix every two weeks, or would it be smart to incorporate Aubrey's GPB weekly with a deep moisturizing conditioner afterwards? I want to incorporate some type of protein into my regime, but I don't want it to be too much.

Thanks.

Thanks ladies. I thought Emergencee was stronger, but I wanted to make sure. Since I have shedding (not excessive), do you think it will be okay to use Keraphix every two weeks, or would it be smart to incorporate Aubrey's GPB weekly with a deep moisturizing conditioner afterwards? I want to incorporate some type of protein into my regime, but I don't want it to be too much.

Thanks.

I alternate between Keraphix and Emergencee. I use each every other week. So, this week I used Keraphix, next week I will use Emergencee. I've been doing this since I switched back to Lye relaxers. I also use Aphogee the week before my touch-up.

Back