Keracare??

Compassion

Greetings Everyone,

Where can I purchase this product line?? Sally's and the Asian Stores do not carry it. I know Penny's carrys Mizani, but not Keracare. Oh, and where can I purchase Lanza also?? Hope I spelled that right. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Thank you kindly!!

Compassion

Avlon/Affirm/KeraCare is funny about who they let sell their products...
I used to get mine from sheldeez.com
But when I ordered my 32 oz. Mizani Moisturfuse from discount-beauty.com I saw that their prices were better.

I forgot who told me about the site. (Adrienne?)
But thanks for the heads up!

I agree Sassygirl, they are funny about who they sell to. It's like they are not all that concerned about making profits. They probably are. They sure don't make their products accessible though. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Compassion

Thanks Allandra. ((BIG SIGH)) But I'm afraid we don't have a Discount Beauty or a VIP Salon. Oh well, I guess I may just have to order online. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif Thanks again.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Compassion said:
Greetings Everyone,

Where can I purchase this product line?? Sally's and the Asian Stores do not carry it. I know Penny's carrys Mizani, but not Keracare. Oh, and where can I purchase Lanza also?? Hope I spelled that right. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Thank you kindly!!

Compassion

[/ QUOTE ]

I purchased mine at JcPenny's in VA. I haven't seen it anywhere else. You can purchase L'anza at Trade Secrets /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Compassion said:
Thanks Allandra. ((BIG SIGH)) But I'm afraid we don't have a Discount Beauty or a VIP Salon. Oh well, I guess I may just have to order online. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif Thanks again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Compassion... Allandra provide you with links in her post. In order for you to go online to buy the Keracare products. Additonally check out Avlon.com .

Thanks Angelsanrainbows, I'll most likely have to order on line. I truly don't enjoy ordering online though. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif
You have a cool screen name by the way! And Kia, thanks also. Unfortunately, we do not have a Trade Secrets here either. I called JC Penny's, and was told that they use Keracare on the client's only. The product line is not for retail. I guess I'll have to just go on line. I appreciate yall though.

Compassion

Compassion said:

[/ QUOTE ]
These are online stores that you can order from, not stores that you go to. HTH.

Keracare products are also available at metrobeauty.com
I have ordered Salerm products from them and they deliver fast !

This past weekend I stopped in 2 local beauty supply stores just to browse. I was suprised to find that they both now carry KeraCare products.I also found the Affirm line. Maybe now some of our local beauty supply stores will be carrying some of the products we could only find on the internet. Or maybe they are aware of how internet sales have been eating into their profits and they need to keep up with the current trends in black hair care. Personally, I am tired of finding the same old thing at every beauty supply store. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

i plan to go to trade secrets to pick up lanza and hoping to get he non sls version of the shampoo. i dont know what else to get at trade secrets. since the ride to the mall is long any other suggestions? i plan to look for the keracare silken seal, paul mitchell's seal and shine and maybe bumble and bumble leave in. God bless you all.

Have any of you used their Essential Oils Hair Oil? What are your opinions of it? Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Next Goal: End of brastrap...need about 1"

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way Faith...that is wonderful /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks hairfanatic. I actually took a piece out to rebraid and it was 1/2" from the end now so yayyyyyyyyyy /images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm getting excited. I'm hoping to be 2" above waist by end of July.

Back