Keracare Products

SILKE74

Ive searched all day trying to find Keracare products and for some odd reason no BSS sells them. Can you all please tell me where to go to get them.

SILKE74 said:
Ive searched all day trying to find Keracare products and for some odd reason no BSS sells them. Can you all please tell me where to go to get them.
A lot of your local solons carry them. You may want to call around in your area to see if any stylists sells them HTH!

Thanks Naturallady and Miz but I just moved here so I dont know alot about this place and the Walmart that I went seemed to have not even heard of that product but thanks for the info

You can order off line also. I see them at a lot of Beauty Supply stores but they are so over priced.

They are lots of vendors listed on the vendor forum. I think Irby had the best prices.

I thought my bss didn't sell it either but turns out they have it stocked behind the counter along with mizani products and other brands I have heard about on this board. Why they do this, I have no clue!! :confused:

Back