Keracare Overnight Moisturizing Treatment

princessdi

Has anyone tried this? If so, did you like it? I'm also curious how it compares to Mizani's overnight treatment.

Last edited:
I love it! It's the only moisturizer I've been using for the past 5 weeks and I have about 20% left in my jar. I wish they made it in bigger sizes. It's creamy, pretty light, and has a fresh scent. The directions say to use for about 2 weeks or until hair has improved and it took about a week before I noticed results.

In the pic in my siggy, it's the only leave in I have on my hair.

My recommendation: Get it. Don't be stingy with your application and wait about 5-7 days to notice a drastic difference.

Last edited:
Brittster My hair is just so soft. Not a heavy softness but light with lots of body. It's extremely smooth to the touch. Like butter. The product also adds some shine.

I'm glad I came across this thread. I've been using Mizani H2O overnight treatment for strength. I love it. I decided that I wanted to find an overnight moisturizing creme that didn't make my hair revert and I found this thread.

Just picked this up tonight. It feels good on my hair so far. I hope I love this as well.

Myjourney2009 Here are the ingredients.

Aqua/Water/eau, Isopropyl Palminate, HelianthusAnnuus (Sunflower) Seed oil,Cocos Nucifera (coconut Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol,Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Beatine, Phytosterols, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silometriol, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, BHT, Simethicone, Polyocrylamide, (13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Methylisathiazolinone, Ceteth-20, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl benzoate.

Wait is this a conditioning treatment that you rinse out or kind of a leave-in moisturizing thing?

The directions on my jar are a little different.
My label reads:
Keracare Overnight Moisturizing Treatment is a moisturizing nightcap for dry hair.
Directions: Apply at night while preparing hair for its normal regimen before bedime. Rub a small amount in hands and apply throughout hair every other night, or as needed. Do not rinse out. Follow this regimen for at least two weeks.

@yodie that's weird. Maybe I need to double check. Does your bottle also say step 2 (conditioning)? I will check my newer jar.

Update: I checked and I mispoke. Aireen what yodie says is correct. I must have been thinking about the leave in conditioner. I'm currently on vacation and the leave in and overnight treatment is all I brought with me. Sorry ladies. :yep:

Last edited:
My jar has a peach colored 2 on it. It says condition right underneath the 2. Costs $13.99

Love that this contains ceramides. I'm sticking with this and Mizani H2O.
I prefer the price of mango butter, but it reverts my hair a little bit.

Back