KeraCare Oil Moisturizer w/Jojoba Oil

carljr

Relaxed & Highlighted
I purchased this from JCP today, I'm relaxed I usually wash & wet wrap set my hair w/KeraCare wrap lotion, I was going to incorporate this into the wet set. Are there any ladies that use this? If so how, and suggestions are welcome! Thanks

I use it. I just put a little in the palm of my hand & run it through my hair dry. I was out of avocado oil so I also used this in my braid spray mix.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I use this, but the smell is very heavy ... and kind of reminds me of pink lotion =/
I want to eventually try it as a heat protectant since it says that's one of its uses. I used it for braid outs and rollersets when I first bought it, but i think it's best used for something else since it's so heavy. I can use something like lacio lacio for my sets.
I'm curious to learn how others use it, as well :)

Haven't used it in years but I used to put it in my wet hair after my leave in and before I rollerset or, blowdrying. My hairdresser did exactly the same thing so, I continued at home.

On dry hair, I used it to slick back my ponytail.

Sent from my iPod Touch using LHCF

This was one of the very first moisturisers I bought, but I can't really use it, it's much too heavy for my hair.

I like their new line conditioning hairdress in the small tub though. It's still quite rich but a small dab on the mid length to the ends is fine for me and keeps my hair nice moisturised.

I use this, but the smell is very heavy ... and kind of reminds me of pink lotion =/
I want to eventually try it as a heat protectant since it says that's one of its uses. I used it for braid outs and rollersets when I first bought it, but i think it's best used for something else since it's so heavy. I can use something like lacio lacio for my sets.
I'm curious to learn how others use it, as well :)

I bought this, but the smell was too much for me :barf: and since it didn't make my hair feel that great, I gave up on it.

I have some and I hate it especially the smell..ewww. Its so heavy and makes my hair and my daughter(who is natural) sticky unless I blow dry it through. I thought it was like the creme hairdress but its not.

Back