Keracare Leave In

lonei

Hey guys

I currently use Salerm 21 which is ok, but I use the rest of the Keracare line and was thinking about using their leave in. I have textlaxed 4b hair. If you have used this, let me know how you found it. Thanks x

I've used it twice so far and like the smell and how it makes my hair feel. I use Nexxus Therapee shampoo, Alter Ego conditioner and the KeraCare as my leave in, LOL. I am faithful to no one line.

i think they have the regular keracare one and the keracare natural textures one and I have the natural textures one. I loooooooooove it. i'm replacing my karens body beautiful with it. waaay more economical and works fantastically.

Thanks ladies. Does it have protein in it, and those of you who are textlaxed, does it make your hair frizzy?

Thanks ladies. Does it have protein in it, and those of you who are textlaxed, does it make your hair frizzy?

i believe it does have wheat protein in it, but i am very protein sensitive and the ingredient is way at the bottom of the list. i use it on wet or damp hair and it doesn't cause frizz. it has cones it.

I'm natural but keracare naturals is a fantastic leave in!!!
The ingredients are lovely smells divine and economical
relaxed or natural what more could you want Lool

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Thanks, do you know if it can be used for relaxed hair?

Im texlaxed and I have used both the natural care line and the regular one.

Like someone mention the natural care line one, has great ingredients. When I finish the natural care one, I will go back to the regualar one. I prefer it better. Do to the fact I can use it to blow dry my hair.

Last edited:
lonei said:
Thanks, do you know if it can be used for relaxed hair?

I don't see why not naturals will use the regular leave in as well it's all marketing lol

It will just be down to your own preference of the two

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

This is probably the only keracare product I did not like(as far as what I have tried). It is a very thin cream, I didn't notice anything special about it, it was as if I had put nothing on my hair. But then again, I do have coarse hair......

Back