KeraCare leave-in conditioner review

Boadicea

I can't find my Salerm 21. And I don't much care now that I've tried the KeraCare leave-in. I can't even point in the direction to where I think my Salerm 21 might be. It's lost, and I probably won't be looking for it any time soon.

First, the specifics:

Type: 3B/C
Texture: mildly relaxed with LYE. I never leave my relaxer on for more than three minutes tops, therefore my hair is more of a poofy straight than a stick straight texture. I currently have one inch of natural hair.
Condition: thick, color treated (sept 2003)

KeraCare leave-in conditioner: Manoman (translation, man, oh man)! This stuff is just what I was looking for in a leave-in! My hair is soft, it's floral-scented, it's moist, it swings, it bounces, it shines.

The consistency is slightly thick and textured. It has a moderate spread, and it has a lingering floral scent to it.

The only downside I've seen so far is that it took a lot of it to cover my hair, and that it doesn't spread as easily as other leave-ins that I've tried.

The Verdict: 6 out of 10
I will buy this again. Highly recommended. I don't believe that this product can be used as a heat protectant, so my search for the perfect leave-in is not yet over, but until I find 'the one', I will be using this.

I've used this in the past (with success), but I really love Salerm 21 a whole lot more.
smile.gif

Mine didn't smell like flowers... It didn't stink or anything, but it didn't smell sweet at all.

It's an ok leave in though. Have you ever tried razac leave in conditioner?

Back