Keracare intensive restorative masque

LyCall

Hi All,

This is my first post although I have been lurking for quite a while, so please excuse the nerves.:wave:

I would like to ask about the keracare intensive restorative masque, I recently bought this and found it to be an amazing treatment, stopped breakage in its tracks and made my hair very soft and silky :lick:. However I don't see this product mentioned very much in the forum, and just wondered the reasons for that?
Could it be the ingredients? (contains ingredients which are not preferred by many such as Mineral oil) Could it be that it is more suited to relaxed heads?

8645145414178304.jpg

Im just wondering as it has done my hair great! I look forward to your responses. :grin:

Thanks!!!

Hi LyCall and welcome! I've never seen this before, did you get it in the UK?

Hi and thank you!

I purchased this in the UK, but I believe it is available in the US also...it just doesnt seem to be widely used or known about and I was wondering if there was an reason for this? As in one treatment it has done wonders for my hair :look:

Sounds interesting. Please post the ingredients if you can.

Here are the ingredients:
Ingredients:
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Cethyl Esters, Trideceth-10, Behentrimonium Chloride, Gylcerin, Trideceth-5, Soybean Oil, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Poloxamer 407, Amodimethicone, Water and Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol and Water and Apple Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol and Water and Lemon Peel Extract, Propylene Glycol and Water and Sugar Cane Stalk Extract, Perfume, Polyquarternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simethicone, Methylisothiazolinone.

I found these on http://healthytextures.typepad.com/my_journey_to_healthy_hai/2008/09/product-revie-1.html
there is also a short review on there.

They are not brilliant to look at, but they work really well together I also found that Keracare are looking to eventually eliminate Mineral oil etc from their products, which makes me curious to the new formula this could take on.
http://www.dralisyed.com/

I am a relaxed 4a, im not sure if this will make any difference?

Thanks, and you're right, the ingredients don't look amazing but if it works for you....
I haven't used Keracare products in a longtime, nothing comes between me and my Humectress!

Back