keracare intensive restorative masque?

newflowers

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Of all the posts about keracare products, I'vee not heard of this one. 42% stronger? That's some claim. Is anyone using this? Used it? Reviews, opinions pleasse. [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]KeraCare Intensive Restorative Masque[/FONT]
kmasque.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Intensive Restorative Masque

The ultimate treatment for weak and damaged hair. It actually
fortifies hair so that it is 42% stronger! A specialized blend
of fruit extracts work to enhance elasticity, helping the hair
withstand styling without incurring further damage.

When to Use

Use as a deep conditioner for weak and damaged hair.
Use to repair hair that has been damaged from frequent heat
styling, chemical treatments or stressful styling practices.
Use to strengthen hair.

How to Use

Gently massage an ample amount to freshly shampooed,
towel-dried hair, distributing evenly from roots to ends. Note
that the product is concentrated, so take care not to
over-apply. Comb through and cover hair with a plastic cap.
Leave on 15-20 minutes. For a deeper treatment, process under
a warm hood dryer or heat cap for 30 minutes. Rinse and style.
May be used weekly.
8oz $12.99
32oz $ 32.99
[/FONT]

Good Morning

I got this last summer its pretty good. I love the smell :lick: ..I have the plump from panyesbeautysupply...they were having a sale. i got mines for $4o bucks. hth

I thought a number of ladies here used Keracare products - no one for this one? It sounds really good. I may take a chance and add it to my deep conditioners for the challenge. When I purchase and use it, I will write a review since it seems no one has one.

Unless someone knows...

I used this when it first came out, I got mine from paynesbeautysupply as well. It was okay. I really can't remember what the results were but I must have not been that impressed with it because I never purchased it again.

I purchased this product and used it as a deep conditioner but it didnt make my hair as soft as I would like. I had to follow with the Humecto conditioner so I will probably not buy this again.

I LOVE my Kera Care, but I have not seen this product where I purchase Kera Care locally.......I'm gonna have to check this out....Thanks for the post!

I bought this product this weekend. I was using cheap conditioner on my roots and used this on the ends of my hair. There was no comparison. This product made my comb glide through my hair. This is significant for me because I have not completely detangled my whole head in about 2 years. I use the No Comb process. In addition to this, I have not heat straightend my hair since Sept 2014. I straightend my hair today, August 30th, 2020, six (6) years later. This product helped prepare my hair.

It costs about 30 dollars in Lyon, France, on the ground. But, it is well worth the price for me. I have never been amazed by a conditioner before. This one performed impressively on my hair today. I believe this is the same product as this original post, but with different packaging. I don't know if the formulation/ingredients changed.

I try to avoid silicone products and this one contains the silicone amethidicone. I picked it up because I just bought a titanium flat iron and an ionic/ceramic blowdryer. I can't say why I decided to buy this but I am glad that I did. It was in the same store as the heating tools.

It took me 11 years to discover this product!

1598818938943.png

Last edited:
Back