Keracare Hydrating Shampoo

Compassion

Greetings,
smile.gif

Does anyone know if the Keracare Hydrating Shampoo contains sulfates?? Does anyone have a list of the ingredients?? I have been searching and can not seem to find a list. I am really satisfied with the results that I receive from the humecto conditioner and want to try the shampoo. I just want to know what it contains before I go out to purchase it. Thank you kindly to anyone who responds.
smile.gif

Blessings,
Compassion

I bought the KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo several weeks ago. I used it a couple of times and thought the CON was far superior so I've stopped using it. At any rate, here are the ingredients:

Aqua
Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (another reason I stopped using it)
Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate
Lauramide DEA
Sodium Trideceth-7 Carboxylic Acid
Polysorbate 20
Glycol Stearate
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
Polyquaternium-10
Polyquaternium-7
Citric Acid
Tetrasodium EDTA
Fragrance
Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone
FD&C Yellow #5

HTH,
cheveux

Thanks for the information ladies.
smile.gif
I may just go ahead and continue using Creme of Nature or Conditioner washes. I so wanted to use all products from one product line. I'll have to see. I truly do not want to waste my money buying a shampoo that contains sulfates, and that is to drying on my hair.

Blessings,
Compassion

[ QUOTE ]
I truly do not want to waste my money buying a shampoo that contains sulfates, and that is to drying on my hair

[/ QUOTE ]

I find the hydrating detangling shampoo to be very MOISTURIZING. I used this shampoo for my junior and senior years in high school, and it was incredible. I started using it again this past February. I really like this shampoo. I think Adrienne uses it too.
smile.gif

Really?? I appreciate your response Islandgirl.
smile.gif
To be truthful, I had a hard time believing that the shampoo would be drying, especially after having great results with the humecto. I think I'll try it.
scratchchin.gif
BUTTT, I'm going to purchase the smallest bottle they have first.
grin.gif

Blessings,
Compassion

Compassion, its good to hear that you are going to give it a try!
smile.gif
Please give it an update when you try ( i think you will love it, especially since you had great results with the Humecto)

Back