Keracare Hydrating Shampoo - Watery Consistency

krissynick

Hey guys I just wanted to know if you guys find this shampoo to be kinda watery. I mean dont get me wrong I love it but I just wanted to know if thats the consistency its suppose to have. Dont wanna be buying no bootleg watered down products. Also I have posted some pics of my hair products in my fotki. If you want to take a look.

blackmaven i was specifically talking about keracare hydrating detangling shampoo not all shampoos in general

Your title says Keracare Hydrating Shampoo not talking about other shampoos. Keracare only maybe you do have bootleg version.

ok i was just responding cause u said shampoo i thought u mean any shampoo. Maybe I do ..Ill wait and see what other post before i decide. Thanks for ur response though.

I think its supposed to be sort of "watery". I have KHS and 1st later, and the 1st lather is noticibly much thicker. The detangling poo just runs out of the container...its easier to pour.

Krissynick, mine is noticeably thinner than my other shampoos. Thats just the consistency of it, and mine is definitely not bootleg. Still works very well, tho.:yep:

Back