Keracare Humecto (Where to buy in NYC?)

MJ

Hi,

I'm trying to find Kerachare Humecto, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Not even online, all the hits I get are European stores. And since I'm at it how about Salerm 21 and NTM. I live in Brooklyn.

Thanks,
mzjones

MzJones, where are you looking for Humecto? You won't find it in Duane Reade or places like that, but mostly any large BSS in NY will have it. Feel Beauty Supply on Fulton Street, in Fulton Mall, carries it. In Manhattan, try Optima Beauty Supply on John Street, Ray's Beauty Supply on 8th Avenue and 45th, Ricky's in the Village (I think it's on 8th Street). There's a BSS on 14th between 5th and 6th that has it, and another one on Chambers between Church and West Broadway.

You can find Salerm 21 at any good BSS also, and NTM in any drug store like Duane Reade, CVS, Rite Aide. Good luck.:)

Ra-Ma Beauty Supply... Amsterdam ave between 105 and 106 streets, Manhattan. 5 lb tub about $24. This is more economical. HTH

Thanks AJD!

I just read your messaged [months later]. I called the store immediately and I'm going to buy it today!

It's a conditioner. I haven't used it yet, but it hasn't gotten alot of positive reviews for it's ability to moisturize hair. Hope that helps.

Back