Keracare Humecto users-Important question

keylargo

Hello. I finally broke down and purchased the humecto conditioner and I must say, my hair loved it. It made my hair feel really soft.

My ends have the tendacy to by dry so I'm trying to nurse them back to health. I did a little dusting of them yesterday which helped.

My question is, do any of you use the humecto as a leave in conditioner and/or daily moisturizer? I used it on my ends after my hair was dry and it made my ends really soft. I'm wondering if this will cause a problem? by the way, i'm not worried about build up becaue my hair needs all of the moisture it can get.

Keylargo,

It never occured to me to use the Humecto as a leave-in conditioner or daily moisturizer. I'm such a PJ that I use other Keracare products for this purpose. However, thanks for the hair tip. I will try it soon.

Thanks,

MissB

No, I have never used it as a leave-in conditioner either!
They have a leave-in that I use.I'm open to try it though!

It does seem like a good idea to do regularly.

Has anyone else tried?
scratchchin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
It's a great conditioner but, no I've never used it as a leave-in or daily moisturizer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto..

Naw, I haven't used it that way either. My hair loves it just the way it's intented to be used. If you want something for moisture, try Lustrasilk's Moisturizing spray. I used that in combanation w/ the humecto to airdry my hair is soooo soft and moisturized allday w/ that....

Humecto is a really good conditioner. It always detangles my hair very well and leaves it very soft, so soft that I sometimes wonder if it's too soft. I might just be in need of a protein treatment. But anyway, you might want to try their leave in conditioner. Also, their oil moisturizer with jojoba oil and their conditioning creme hairdress are very good for moisturizing ends and a little goes a long way.
smile.gif

Back