KeraCare Humecto - "Protein Treatment?"

PittiPat

Pardon my ignorance, but if I sit under the dryer for 20 minutes with KeraCare Humecto Conditioner in my hair, is that considered a "protein treatment?"

PittiPat said:
Pardon my ignorance, but if I sit under the dryer for 20 minutes with KeraCare Humecto Conditioner in my hair, is that considered a "protein treatment?"

No, I think that would be considered a deep conditioning, moisturizing treatment as Humecto contains no protein.

HTH.

I use Keracare Humecto. It is a deep conditioner NOT a protein treatment. Now, I will add Keraphix to the mix and get the best of both worlds sometimes.
PittiPat said:

PittiPat said:

Also wanted to add if you put in protein treatments into the search feature...there should be some threads on that topic.

Examples of light protein are: Aubrey Organics GPB, Mane and Tail, I believe Keraphix...

Examples of heavier/heavy protein are: Aphoghee, Emergencee, DRC-28

For some reason I thought that I was giving myself a protein treatment by using Humecto (duh). Now I know. Thanks for the help, Ladies. :)

Back