Keracare Humecto or Mizani Moisturefuse Moisturizing Conditioner?

it does help!!!
and i love mizani moisturefuse
never tried humecto
moisturefuse did great with my 11 week post hair

I am looking for a good moisturizing conditioner. The new humectress makes my hair so easy to comb thru but am not sure about it. I used it twice. I remember people raving about this product. Can this be used every week? Can it be used after protein conditioner? I am about 8 weeks post and need something to soften my roots.

Mizani Moisturfuse for me because it was more moisturizing than Humecto. I didn't really get anything from Humecto.

My hair just said no!:nono:

I have both, and I like Keracare better. But personally, I think there are better conditioners than both of these.

Can you give the names of those spelmanlocks?

Also, to answer the OPs question, I LOVE Moisturefuse and I hate hate hate Keracare's Humecto. It's just a bunch of watery mess and it did nothing for my hair. Moisturefuse left my hair supple, moisturized, and detangled. I was amazed.

I prefer Humecto in the tub. If I recall correctly, Moisturfuse is only to be used to put intense moisture back into your hair (i.e after a relaxer). I use it after heavy protein treatments because it makes my hair feel nice and soft again. When used on a regular, my hair became limp and mushy. Also, on their website, if you go to get the prescription for your hairtype, the Moisturfuse is recommended for natural hair and to restore moisture after a relaxer. For relaxed hair, they recommend Fulfyl which is a mixture of protein and moisture. I've never used the Fulfyl though, so I can't recommend that. I love Humecto though :yep:.

Oh goody. My hair has low porosity, it thrives on those "super" conditioners.It takes ALOT to get my hair mushy. Definitely going to pick some of this up.

I just grabbed Mizani Moisturefuse from Target for under $5... couldn’t resist. I’ve never used it. I have used Humecto though. Humecto is just OK to me.

Back