Keracare Humecto lovers!

pinkchocolatedaisy

I bought some Keracare Humecto on eBay

Just b/c I want to see if it lives up to the hype. :look: From what I read on the sellers info, it is just a conditioner, but I hear lots of ladies here say they use it as a DC? So which is right?

I bought some Keracare Humecto on eBay

Just b/c I want to see if it lives up to the hype. :look: From what I read on the sellers info, it is just a conditioner, but I hear lots of ladies here say they use it as a DC? So which is right?

The directions say to leave it on for 15-20 minutes, so I believe Avlon would like for you to use it as a DC. I leave it on for 20-30 minutes and I love it :lick:. I've been on this board since 2004, and I can tell you that Keracare in general is the only line I continue to use 4 years later, out of ALLLLLLL the bandwagons throughout the years. I just recently invested in the 'tub' of Humecto, and I find it superior to the bottles that I previously purchased.

I hope you enjoy it :). Did you get the bottle or 5lb tub?

I also use it as a deep conditioner. But lately I've just been leaving it in. I'll wash my hair, then condition, and then brush my hair back into a ponytail. So I basically been using it for my co-washes. It's great I love, leaves my hair nice and soft with a nice clean smell that's not over powering.

I use it as a deep conditioner as well. I usually sit with it without heat on my hair and my hair really likes it. I did add a boost to it though by adding some EVOO and JBCO and it's just :lick:

I use it as a deep conditioner also. I just leave it on my hair for about 20-25 mins. I use it without heat though. I'm afraid that if I use it with heat, my hair will be too mushy since it's so moisturizing :ohwell:.

The directions say to leave it on for 15-20 minutes, so I believe Avlon would like for you to use it as a DC. I leave it on for 20-30 minutes and I love it :lick:. I've been on this board since 2004, and I can tell you that Keracare in general is the only line I continue to use 4 years later, out of ALLLLLLL the bandwagons throughout the years. I just recently invested in the 'tub' of Humecto, and I find it superior to the bottles that I previously purchased.

I hope you enjoy it :). Did you get the bottle or 5lb tub?

I bought the bottle, cuz I didn't want to be stuck with a lot if I didn't like it. The 5 lb tub was selling for $43.99

I love love love mine! It is so moisturizing, and no matter what state my hair is in, it can turn it around in no time! It has amazing slip too.I just love to smell it on my scalp, it makes me feel so clean and refreshed! I use it as a deep conditioner. I sit with it on for 20 minutes. When I first started I used it as a cowash. It was heavenly! I think I'm going to start back soon

Back