Keracare Humecto is too watery?

Mizani_Mrs

Hey yall. Well i tried Humecto for the first time last night and it was sooooo very watery...i had to use alot. It felt okay-good but i can't judge now, being that i am only 2weeks post and my hair is silky and responds well to anything at this point. I will have to test it when i'm like 7 weeks post.

anyways, i think some of yall mentioned that there were 2 formulas. One was a watery type and the other was creme. Where can i get the creme formula from? How can i distinguish the difference so i won't buy the watery anymore.

TIA

The Humecto in the bottle (the one you will usually find at your average JCPenney salon) is more watery. The big 5lb Humecto tub is very creamy, and I think most women like this version of it better (and since I love this stuff, I will be getting the tub once my bottle runs out).

You can find it at Irby's, just pull down for the 5lb tub:
http://www.irbysbeautysupply.com/KeraCare1.html

thanks for posting the link Sweet C! This is the one that I want to try!;)

Sweet C said:
The Humecto in the bottle (the one you will usually find at your average JCPenney salon) is more watery. The big 5lb Humecto tub is very creamy, and I think most women like this version of it better (and since I love this stuff, I will be getting the tub once my bottle runs out).

You can find it at Irby's, just pull down for the 5lb tub:
http://www.irbysbeautysupply.com/KeraCare1.html

Good LAWD! What I's gon do wit 5lbs of Humecto??? i guess i'll get it once i run out of mizani.... (see how much i trust u ladies opinions...) :lol:

And that is exactly what I am waiting for, all of my poos and conditioners to run out b/f I am trying anything else. I am dying to try NTM shampoo, since I like the serum and leave-in, but I have to wait until my keracare and elucence shampoo run out b/f I start spending. If you don't want to buy the big tub b/f trying it, you can try and do an exchange on the hair exchange board with one of the ladies.

Oh, quick question, what's the diff b/t the Mizani puriphying and botanfying poo? I tried the puriphying, and my hair was left in a tangled mess. But I do like the Fufyl for a light protein fix.

The puriphying is a light gentle clarifier (supposedly) and the botanifying is a gentle shampoo safe for daily use. I love love love the botanifying because it turns my nappy roots into small curls/waves which makes it easy to comb thru. though i can't comb the length until i apply conditioner.

TO WATERY! I HAVE MENTIONED THAT SEVERAL TIMES(CHECK MY PREVIOUS POST) I MIX MINE WITH MOISTUREFUSE, WHICH TO ME IS TO THICK, AND THEY WORK WELL TOGETHER.

Back