Keracare Humecto fans -- new formula in the bottles!

You are so right! I only pay $36 for the 5lb tub. This new bottle is $19.99 for 16oz?

Hi,
If you are looking online it appears that paynesbeautysupply.com has the new formula in the bottle. As a regular Humecto user, I have to say that buying Humecto in the 5 lb. tub is much more economical...just thought I would mention.

paynesbeautysupply-salon_2050_48992022

[FONT=arial, helvetica]kchucrco16
trans_1x1.gif
Regular price: $19.95
trans_1x1.gif
Sale price: $16.95[/FONT]

bump..Are the KeraCare Humecto Creme Conditioner fans loving the new formula? I remember I tried the old watery formula (Feb 09) and I actually loved it. However, when I ran out I didn't repurchase because its so pricey; I just ordered the 16oz and I'd like to know if the new form is better or worst...TIA

I've never tried either Humecto in the tub or bottle... but I look forward to being able to try it now, since the good (thick) formula is available in a bottle.

You know what, I'm almost positive that the companies read these boards. Can you imagine how great of a job that is, to stay on LHCF all day? :lachen: Some of us act like it's our job already, lol.

But a disturbing side of that fact is that they may also have secret undercover reps on here POSTING info that may or may not be to our benefit. :sad: If they have a poster raving about product X, many folks, esp. newbies, will rush out and buy it. Even if it sucks and nobody repurchases, the company STILL got paid for that initial product. :sad:

Are any naturals using this? I am looking for a good moisturizing condtioner.

I just thought everyone was ordering the tubs cause it was a better deal. PJ in me is itching now.

Sorry can't answer the question above because I don't know.

I've never tried either Humecto in the tub or bottle... but I look forward to being able to try it now, since the good (thick) formula is available in a bottle.

You know what, I'm almost positive that the companies read these boards. Can you imagine how great of a job that is, to stay on LHCF all day? :lachen: Some of us act like it's our job already, lol.

But a disturbing side of that fact is that they may also have secret undercover reps on here POSTING info that may or may not be to our benefit. :sad: If they have a poster raving about product X, many folks, esp. newbies, will rush out and buy it. Even if it sucks and nobody repurchases, the company STILL got paid for that initial product. :sad:

Interesting...I definitely loved the original so I hope the new one performs just as well

Back