Keracare Humecto Club

MissB

I was just reading some old Humecto threads. I am wondering how many are still using Humecto? Please indicate if you are still using it? Are you using the tub or the bottle? And if you found a replacement, please tell us about it and why its better!

Thanks in advance,

MissB

I really just started using Humecto earlier this year I tried the one in the bottle and it was kind of watery I prefer the Humecto in the tub it is thicker and really gives good slip.

I love Keracare Humecto! I'm still using it. It makes my hair soft and gives good slip. It's a staple among my haircare products.

There is a Humecto in a tub, can you post a picture please.
I though Humecto was the bomb until I tried Nexxuss Humectress. Maube if I try the tub I will revert

Kizzyxx

I use it. I use it mostly when it is nearing touch up time. It softens as well as conditions greatly. It helps when I stretch. It is kinda heavy and it helps with the new growth. Plus it smells good.

i've been using the Humecto for almost 3 years. nothing makes my hair respond better. for some reaosn, my hair is easier to control with watery conditioners. so even if i get the tub, i end up watering it down enough to put in the bottle. i will use other stuff every now and then, but i always come back to this one!

adrienne0914 said:
i've been using the Humecto for almost 3 years. nothing makes my hair respond better. for some reaosn, my hair is easier to control with watery conditioners. so even if i get the tub, i end up watering it down enough to put in the bottle. i will use other stuff every now and then, but i always come back to this one!
off topic but Adrienne, I just saw your updated picture. It's about time you threw us a bone :) Your hair still looks amazing

I recently started using Humecto in the bottle. it detangles and conditions very well. I have not tried the tub.

I use the Humecto in the bottle, when that runs out I'll be purchasing the tub since it's not as watery. The sample that I used of the product was like the Humecto in the tub and I loooooooved it. I used it when I was stretching and it was really great for that.

It's still my staple conditioner. I've used the watery version as well as the thicker version in the bottle and it still detangles exceptionally well.

I use the Humecto in the bottle, this is one of my staples. I will have to try the humecto in the tub. :scratchch

Ronda123 said:
I use the Humecto in the bottle, this is one of my staples. I will have to try the humecto in the tub. :scratchch

Same for me. I'm using it right now actually. I didn't even know it came in a tub. And it's thicker? I'm going to have to check it out soon.

i started a post on keracare humecto a few weeks back. someone told me to purchase it on www.irbysbeautysupply.com . I tried the humecto in the bottle and it was so-so. it wasn't better than my Kenra. I was going to purchase the tub, but i just found a great deal on eBay and ended up purchasing 4 Litres of Nexxus Hummectress so i doubt that i'll be purchasing the tub of humecto any time soon. I just tried a sample of hummectress and I loooove it so. I wouldn't mind rotating between the two.... Maybe one day i'll find someone to go in half with me....who needs 5lbs of conditioner????

I've been in the Humecto club for years. I can always depend on Humecto to make my hair turn out great when I wear my hair down.

gorgeoushair said:
How much are ya'll paying for the tub?
I ordered mine from Irby's and it was $36.oo.
I plan to alternate it with Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner.

Keracare Humecto in a tub is a staple for me. Ive been using Keracare in a bottle for years and discovered the tub about a year ago. It is great at Softening and dentangling. You dont even need to leave it in that long. Its great as a follow up to a protein treatment.

Back