KeraCare High Sheen Glossifier

neonbright

Ok went to JCPenny to get some products on sale, by accident I picked up the High Sheen Glossifier instead of Creme Hairdress. Wondering if any relax fine hair ladies around here uses this product or should I take it back?

My hairdresser used to use this to finish my sets. I used to use it during the week. It is basically mineral oil with a little bit of other oils in it. I liked the way it worked when she used it, but it would build up something terrible on my hair and it my hair would still get dry. It was hard to shampoo out. I don't use it anymore.

I love this product!!!!! It is great it gives you a high shine that is not greasy and doesn't leave a build up. I have it on my hair in the advatar pic the only other thing I have on my hair is Chi Fusion Oil but I put that on before I flat ironed and than after I flat ironed to give my hair shine I used a little of the Kera Care High Sheen Glossifier. A little goes a long way so you don't have to use much at all. I am in love with it and I never run out of it. :grin:

Has mineral oil? :nono: Can you list all the ingredients?

Most KeraCare products has mineral oil. But Macheriea of this board and her site on Healthy Textures has me hooked on the Cream Headdress and whatever the mixture of ingredients in the Cream Headdress it works.

But the ingredients for High Sheen Glossifier:

Petrolatum, Sunflower Seed Oik, Castor Oil, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Perfume, BHA, Propylparaben.

I have the keracare dry & itchy scalp glossifier: i'm gonna assume its the same thing: (gel like) the label seems to say the same too: i apply it to my scalp before i flat iron or wrap (on wash day) and while i wrapping: i can see the shine along my hair shaft: i suggest if u don't use the Keracare Sheen Spray then use the Keracare Sheen Glossifier. Its very light as suppose to a sheen serum or really thick heavy stuff. HTH

Back