Keracare Fan Club!

Bublin

Or should i have made the title 'Bublin got her moisture back!'

I used Keracare when i was relaxed - i wasn't a product junkie and that's all i had in my bathroom. Since going natural i forgot all about it and have been fighting dry, breaking, tangled hair ever since.

I used the whole line today (shampoo, leave-in and hairdress) and twisted up my hair into big twists to airdry. I also trimmed after the shampoo stage.

Woohooo - no freaking breakage for the first time in forever and i don't recognise my hair it is so soft. The twists look shiney and juicy which they never normally do.

I usually have to constantly spray my hair to keep it wet enough to work with whilst twisting but not this time. Keracare upped my moisture levels with one use.

Here is a pic of my twists (they may look normal to you but for my twists to look full and shiney is a major achievement for me). Excuse the weird way my eye looks!

twists-keracare003.jpg

I have old heat damage in that front twist that i'm slowly trimming away.
My plan is to stick to Keracare and keep up regular trims.

Last edited:
That's great Bublin!! Congrats! And your twists look yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

They've now fully airdried and they still look yummy. Usually they'll feel a bit crunchy and greasy but they are soft and non-greasy.

I loved it when I was relaxed as well and have been considering returning to it. Did you use the KeraCare natural line? or the regular one?

I loved it when I was relaxed as well and have been considering returning to it. Did you use the KeraCare natural line? or the regular one?

I used the regular line in the new gold packaging. Here in the UK i believe there is only one retailer online that sells the natural set so i haven't tried that yet.
sikora try it. I've been searching for a truely moisturising line for a long time and this is it. :yep:

I used the regular line in the new gold packaging. Here in the UK i believe there is only one retailer online that sells the natural set so i haven't tried that yet.
@sikora try it. I've been searching for a truely moisturising line for a long time and this is it. :yep:

Thanks! I have a $10 coupon from JC Penny so I will go to the salon and get it tomorrow. I was on a hunt for the natural line a few weeks ago and was so frustrated when I couldn't find it at either JC Penny or ULTA.

Your hair looks amazing! I have heard too many good things about Keracare, I may start looking into it if I still need a good leave in or DC.

Yup there are only 3-4 products I use that are NOT Keracare. I have little army of champagne colored bottles in my closet.

Your hair looks amazing! I have heard too many good things about Keracare, I may start looking into it if I still need a good leave in or DC.

KumakoXsd thank you for the compliment. Give it a try. I used such a small amount of both the leave in and condish. Usually i am heavy handed but those bottles are small and pricey so i thought they MUST be very concentrated and they are.

I love the Keracare Twist and Define Cream, I used it to twist my current set and my hair is smooth, shiny and soft. This is my hg twisting agent, I bought a 32oz from Ensley beauty supply. Love it!!

Bublin, your hair looks so lush and soft! I have few keracare products at home that ill try again, I think i use too much because my hair seems to get weighed down easily with them.

@Bublin, your hair looks so lush and soft! I have few keracare products at home that ill try again, I think i use too much because my hair seems to get weighed down easily with them.

beana thank you. I am always heavy handed with products but with this line you really need to be light handed.

@KumakoXsd thank you for the compliment. Give it a try. I used such a small amount of both the leave in and condish. Usually i am heavy handed but those bottles are small and pricey so i thought they MUST be very concentrated and they are.

You're so welcome.

And that sounds promising. I mean I want something that'll last, especially if it's expensive. I've seen it in a few BSS' before, so I know I can get it at any time. Thanks

Can anyone tell me the difference between the Natural line's Butter Cream and the regular Hairdress? Do they seem to be similar products?

Back