KeraCare DeMineralizing Treatment

Candy_C

Features
KeraCare DeMineralizing Treatment is uniquely designed to effectively remove calcium, magnesium and a host of other minerals from hair. • Increases hair’s response to chemical treatments. • Convenient wet towelettes. • Patented Invention.

Benefits
• Softens and silkens hair.

• Enhances shine.

• Eases combing.

• Easy to use and dispose.

Directions
Shampoo, and after final rinse, towel-blot and comb through hair. Placing 1-inch sections of hair within towelette, gently wipe from near the scalp through to the ends. Proceed section-by-section, repositioning the towelette to its unused portions as you go. For best results, the towelette should remain fairly wet; use a second wipe if needed. Condition hair and style as usual. Before Permanent Coloring or Before Permanent Waving, use towelette as directed above. Apply chemical treatment according to manufacturer’s instructions. Following Relaxer Services, apply towelette as directed, after entire system is complete and before drying hair

taken from: http://www.avlon.com/demin2.html

- Has anybody used these?

- If so did this benefit your hair

- If you haven't tried it, do you think these would be beneficial anyway?

- Where could i purachase these (UK)?

thankkks!

This is certainly different! Chelating action in a towelette :scratchch

Since you still have to shampoo the hair to use this, wouldn't it be a little easier to just use a regular chelating shampoo to do the job? I'm trying to picture sliding a towelette one 1 inch section at a time through this thick mass of hair on my head :lol:

I'm also curious, has anyone given these a shot? How much are they candy?

Sistaslick said:
This is certainly different! Chelating action in a towelette :scratchch

Since you still have to shampoo the hair to use this, wouldn't it be a little easier to just use a regular chelating shampoo to do the job? I'm trying to picture sliding a towelette one 1 inch section at a time through this thick mass of hair on my head :lol:

I'm also curious, has anyone given these a shot? How much are they candy?

Lol i feel u on that one.

I haven't a clue how much they are, the price wasn't available, i will find out though!

If I'm not mistaken I saw them at some BSS recently can't remember which and they were around or under $10. I could be wrong though.

That's all I know about them.

Back