keracare creme hairdress

jaszymeen

anybody tried it? is it any good? i'm going to the bss store tomorrow to look for light moisturizer oh and a light leave in spray conditioner to use for roller sets

i used to love this stuff before i got into natural/mostly natural products. i loved the way it made my relaxed hair feel soft and it gave amazing shine. and it was super light so my hair was still able to swing no matter how much i used. and i have fine thin hair.

i used to love this stuff before i got into natural/mostly natural products. i loved the way it made my relaxed hair feel soft and it gave amazing shine. and it was super light so my hair was still able to swing no matter how much i used. and i have fine thin hair.

i think i might give it a try. at my local bss it's 9.99. i was about to switch exclusively to mizani but i can't decide between mizani & keracare

I tried it and really liked it... but it is quite expensive though....I have coarse to medium hair ... good luck :)

I like it. Its not heavy at all (to me). I put some on every couple of days before I wrap. Moisturizes my situation well enough.

my mom still uses it and she has the thickes and most coarse hair i've ever seen. it keeps her hair soft but since im natural now i no longer use it.

Yeah this stuff is laden with mineral and such, but it does its intended job from what I see. It is similar to vitapoint and mizani's rose h20 hairdress. I cant really tell you how much I like these types of product because I haven't used them in quite some time. Its like using an oil sheen with a tad bit of water. I guess all of the mineral oil is used to seal in the water that in the product.

I will always keep a jar of it in my stash. I like the way it softens and shines. It's a little thick, so a little goes a long way.

I didn't like it all. It didn't feel like it moisturized at all. Plus, my scalp broke out in tiny bumps when I used it.

My hair is about a 3c/4a. I love it but I need a little heat/sweat to make it penetrate into my hair shaft. Once it's penetrated it's the best for my hair. :yep: Been using it for years. For a lighter moisturizer I use NTM silk touch.

I like the Keracare hairdress when my hair is extremely dry. It gives me the necessary moisture and like the others said it doesn't weigh your hair down. If I need a little moisture, then I use the Mizani Rose H2O.

I have it. It gives my hair the right level of moisture with great body and shine without any greasy feeling. I love the whole keracare relaxed line

I just tried it for the first time tonight, I've had it in my stash for a year. It smells like desitine but my hair is soft n shiny

Just started using the line and I love it. Tried the curl wash the other day and it felt great, did the job well without stripping my hair. The crimes are also very nice.

Back