Keracare 1st Lather Shampoo

It surely is. I just used some yesterday. The bottle says KeraCare 1st Lather shampoo deep cleans and is designed for use prior to a conditioning shampoo. It produces a rich lather to cleanse hair of oils, dirt and styling products, without stripping the hair. Beautifully prepares hair for a second sudsing with a conditioning shampoo. Contains no sodium sterate(soap), like most creme shampoo, which promotes dryness and leaves a dulling film. I followed up with the Hydrating Poo.

It's a clarifier. I love this shampoo. It gives some moisture too though. I have used just this sometimes. I use mine with every wash.

I believe it is a clarifier. I started to use the aveda detoxifier but I'm thinking of going back to 1st lather.

I use it, and I like it! it's very gentle for a clarifying shampoo, but I still follow up with the hydtrating shampoo (also KC). I use it about once or twice a month.

For me it was bad. It is not good for those with hard water or mineral build-up in their water pipes. To me, it is just a 1st lather shampoo. I use a cheapie for that - Sunsilk No Major Issues is my 1st lather. The Keracare is NOT as good as that one, IMO.

I've been using this for the past two years and my hair loves it. Its a great clarifyer, after using it I can just feel the difference from when I just use a regular shampoo.

I use it once a month so as not to dry out my hair. HTH!

Back