Kera Care or Motions.......

Ms_Prissy

Has anyone used any of the above? Which is better in your opinion & why? I need a moisturizing shampoo & conditioner because my hair tends to be very dry/brittle & literally snaps off. Any recommendations? Thanks!

I used Motions for YEARS and was happy with it. Its also reasonable priced. I moved on to other things once I joined the board..LOL

I recently tried Keracare and the only think I really like is the hydrating shampoo. The Humecto is OK but nothing spectacular in my opinion. I know lots of ladies here like it. You can request samples from avalon.com, so you wont waste your money. HTH /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

I've tried both and many say both are about the same, but I disagree. I like Kera Care products hands down. I think Mizani makes good quality products, but Kera Care just seemed to give me better results and seemed more moisturizing. /images/graemlins/up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I used Motions for YEARS and was happy with it. Its also reasonable priced. I moved on to other things once I joined the board..LOL

I recently tried Keracare and the only think I really like is the hydrating shampoo. The Humecto is OK but nothing spectacular in my opinion. I know lots of ladies here like it. You can request samples from avalon.com, so you wont waste your money. HTH /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks y'all. 'Very much appreciated /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Motions... cos its cheaper! and I dont pluck money on trees.... Keracare when I can afford it. Nexxus - when I become a big shot /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

OASR - Motions for me, for now!

Keracare! If you get the tub version I think you'll like it better. It has more hair cling. The bottle version is a little watery.

[ QUOTE ]
I've tried both and many say both are about the same, but I disagree. I like Kera Care products hands down. I think Mizani makes good quality products, but Kera Care just seemed to give me better results and seemed more moisturizing. /images/graemlins/up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smile.gif ITA with this. I tried the motions as well (along with the CPR) and it just didn't work for me...although it works excellently for my daughter.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA!!

I like Keracare detangling poo, I have tried the Humecto twice and was not really impressed at all. It detangles but leaves my hair feeling kinda rough and def. not moisturized and soft.

KeraCare is way better than Motions IMO. I used to use motions because my EX-SHS said I should, and it made my hair ve4ry dry.. and the perm was horrible too.

Keracare! I took out my Motions moisture plus this weekend to try some after using Humecto consistent for 6+ month, Motions just sat on my hair /images/graemlins/tongue.giferplex: It use to work on me. I say Keracare.

<font color="purple">The winner: KeraCare. I used the samples of their detangling shampoo and Humecto together. My hair detangles easily and is very moisturizing. ITA with one girl; the tub of Humecto would work better because it is thicker, whereas the bottle is more watery. I'm going to purchase both items when I'm in the downtown area. I don't remember the name of the salon, but I'm sure their prices for KeraCare and Affirm are less expensive than Sheldeez. I'll keep you posted. </font>

Well, I purchased two Kera Care products today: Humetco - recommended by my wonderful JC Penney stylist, and Curling Wax.

I am using the Humetco right now - deep conditioning for 20 minutes with a plastic cap.

I am already loving the Humetco - the smell, the way the comb glided through my hair. It just might rival the Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner!

northernbelle

I think I will be jumping back on the kera care wagon, well all I really need is the moisturizing shampoo and the humecto and I'm set.

Back