Kera care oil sheen is tha bomb!

caramelma

I have been having a big problem with my hair being so dry no matter what i use its always dry again the next day. after seeing ateya's video on you tube and she mentioned that she only use keracare oil sheen with humidity block($8.80). I did my touch up and wrapped my hair yesterday and sprayed a little of the oil sheen. it was so hot yesterday and i was sweating like crazy and my hair didnt fall, it looked the same as before i left home. when i got home and wrapped my hair up for the night i didnt put anything on it and this morning when i combed it down it was still shiny and pretty.I must say that this is a keeper and THANKS ATEYA!:yep:

I've been thinking about trying this every since I read that thread. Now, you have confirmed it for me! :yep: Thanks for the review...I'm going to a cookout this afternoon, so I'm buying this today!

I have been having a big problem with my hair being so dry no matter what i use its always dry again the next day. after seeing ateya's video on you tube and she mentioned that she only use keracare oil sheen with humidity block($8.80). I did my touch up and wrapped my hair yesterday and sprayed a little of the oil sheen. it was so hot yesterday and i was sweating like crazy and my hair didnt fall, it looked the same as before i left home. when i got home and wrapped my hair up for the night i didnt put anything on it and this morning when i combed it down it was still shiny and pretty.I must say that this is a keeper and THANKS ATEYA!:yep:

I love this stuff....it's been 3 days and my hair has not fallen, my roots have not poofed up and my hair is still shiny....I still have lots of swingin' like Ateya :)

Last edited:
Back